Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Scarbee Web Shop

Very nice work. Its very useful for any shop.

Active Lifestyle Solutions

Works very seamlessly. I like the automation options and the ability to get a Pop Up on my screen when I have a new site visitor. The mobile app is good but I've not had the opportunity to use it for a true chat just yet.

Eco Eyes

Great app. I love the mobile feature. Simple to use simple to install.

Attacoin

We use this at www.attacoin.com. It's not only a great support tool, but has helped us close many sales that we would otherwise lose. Nice!!

Theporchswingstore

Best chat app I've used. I had some trouble with the setting so I used the live chat and they helped me fix my problem in about 30 seconds!

Model Heli Services

Best app i have used , works great on mobile also

Divineandzoe

Awesome app! Easy and smooth; love it.

Sunniva

Great addition to our site! Customer journey and interaction has been super since deploying Tidio!

Got Keys

We just downloaded this app and so far I'm just in the testing stage. But I must say that I love it already! Super easy to configure. I did have a couple of questions so I used their chat support on their website and the tech was quick to answer my question and now I am good to go! Big thanks!

Pure Living Space

Easy to use. Lots of functionality. Good chat support if you get stuck.