Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Privacy Experts

We love it. It's simple to use and helps us secure dozens of more orders per month. I would highly recommend it.

Artful Jewelry

I stumbled a little with this at first but the folks at Tidio were extremely helpful. Although I don't receive many chat requests, every chat has turned into a sale!

Random Swag

FREE app that works flawlessly! www.randomswag.com

Bmw Angel

Best ever! Let's me have a genuine touch of support with my customers in real time. AND ITS FREE! MADNESS!

Elida Trading

The recent update moved the information about where the customer is. Anyone else struggling with this, you need to zoom right out. It's a pain but to be fair they do take notice of what you say so perhaps this will be fixed soon. I hope so. Apart from that the app is excellent.

Narwhallet

Very easy to use, great features, we really enjoy this app.

Vitagrove

Good App.

Good prompt support!

Anotherocean

Even the basic version is extremely useful. Very satisfied.

Gamer Nation

Awesome app! and the free version is enough for small businesses in the beginning. Great features. Looks nice, works well!

Jnstore Energy

This is now what I really need.
An app with a great customers service that can solve in real time ANY issues.
the app is also customizable as needed by the users and my customers can have a great experience shopping on my website.
Great Job and well done Tidio Staff