Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Honeysu

Easy installation and professional look. Tidio support is excellent and prompt to help. Recommended for those shops where customers might need an extra hand before deciding on a product.

E K Vintage Wood

Great service, makes my business run that much more efficiently and makes my company look more professional to our clients and potential clients.

Evans Bay

This app is easy to use and feature-packed. The customer service and development teams respond quickly and are eager to offer help with any aspect of this program.
I'm very pleased with the performance and looking forward to seeing my website business grow with the help of this tool. Thanks!

Myartsupplies

An amazing app! and customer service!

would like it to be saved drafts for clients with repeated questions. ( Would save tons of time! ) That will be awesome!

Ground Control Coffee

Wonderful app. I never have a problem selling to people I can speak with, and Tidio lets me get in touch with live viewers. Very customizable and easy to use. Android app is pretty great as well, but I didn't notice a way to go full offline on all devices via the mobile app. Would love that feature.

EDIT: Olek reached out personally and helped me with my issue. Very friendly to work with, and I love the app!

Cheese Naan By Cs

Really great and easy to use , thank you!

Generalknot

Tidio has been a great help in servicing our customers in real time. Very easy to set up and a snap to use. Our customers have clearly been happy having support just a click away!

Choose Ukrainian

Used it for a day, and already in love with it. Probably one of the most important apps to have.

Range Hood Homeland

Beautiful and SUPER responsive!!! TOTALY worth it!

Safewildlife

perfect support and very easy to use app!