Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

MyTravelGears

crap app , it says free after 1 month you have to pay $15/month and you cannot even access to you dashboard

September 21, 2019

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see your review. Tidio is available in the forever-free version. You can switch to the free plan by pressing the "Downgrade" button. You don't have to pay. I will reach out to you via email with instructions to quickly fix this. :)

Olek.

Paparazzi Closet

i m sorry to say it lags and whern tried deleting its still there on the store and not working fine

September 16, 2019

I'm so sorry to see your review. Not sure what caused the issue on your website - we have probably the lightest widget on the market. I don't see the chat on your website anymore. Please reach out to me at olek@tidio.net - I'll do my best to help you.

HEXHER Official Store

It's not completely free, not good after i used it. Just a free trial for some days i don't know how many days.

August 13, 2019

Hi, I’m really sorry to see your review — our app is available in the forever-free plan. The trial version lasts 7 days to show you the premium features of our live chat and chatbots. This allows us to maintain and grow the service. I can help you switch to the free plan now - I’ll contact you directly. Olek

Buddha Pants®

Doesn’t work. Been testing for a week. Messages don’t come through. And their chat support is useless. Kindly funny. The app they offer doesn’t even work for their support. Customer service is HUGE for us. They can even get us up and running.

May 6, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear that - the issue is caused by two chats being installed at the same time. One was added via the Shopify plugin, while the other one was installed manually using the JavaScript code. I've sent you an email from olek@tidio.net to coordinate next steps - it shouldn't take more than five minutes to fix.

The Waist Bar

I wish i could give it a 5 star.. we have no ideal when customers are needing assistance.. they are leaving messages that are no where to be find on email or app. How do we interact with customers.. there must beca different version everyone is using. I linked messager to see their concern but nothing is coming through.

Kartystore

useless app i wasted my money for it

Fawn Forest

These guys are nuts - they changed their app Mid-December and eliminated offline messages via email when chat is offline... I missed 109 messages from customers during the holidays when we couldn't handle live chat. We never got any email messages. Who wants to email customers from a limited chat dashboard? Not me...

Standartpark

I will be the devils advocate here and do a real rating. I had problems with this application from the very beginning and its NOT smooth at all, and is very glitchy since the update as well.

Terrible customer service, very very glitchy on my desktop as well as my phone. Shows me notifications when I didn’t have any, was terrible with communicating with my mobile and desktop. I would get several notifications when I WAS the one who sent the messages. The update was horrible with geo location, no cart updates for customers and no cart information at all. The application is simply a glorified text message, nothing really that works great with Shopify. Just a terrible app.

On top of everything else, every time I went to customer service, they always had me do leg work, take a video, send screen shot, do this, do that, never looked into the situation at hand. Send you general links and information. Customer service is lazy, and simply never fixed any issues.

I will never be coming back to this chat application, was terrible from start to finish.

Mbkplanners

I had previously installed and used this app but removed it due to lack of time on my end to answer every customer that popped up. I attempted to reinstall the app a few days ago (since we've increased our customer service team) but the app wouldn't install on Shopify. The support person was NOT helpful at all. I finally gave in and paid a tech expect to re-install the app on our website. Then decided to go ahead and pay Tidio's subscription fee to get the extra operators and features. However, the app keeps freezing (doesn't alert our team when someone new is on the site, continually displays that someone is on the size when they are not, etc.) and I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't work. So I contacted Tidio support again (and got the same unhelpful guy from the first time) who told me the only way to downgrade my billing back to the free account would be to uninstall the app and then re-install it. Here is my negative review, as promised. You guys need help.

Lilly Ds Diy Craft Supplies

Don't waste your time! There is an issue where previous chats show up as unread so weeks later you'll keep seeing chats you've cleared every day. When you contact support all they tell you is the dev team is working on it. A month later they say the same thing and tell you "it's only a visual thing" and that it doesn't effect functionality. If you would like to get half of what you're paying for this is a good app for you. Otherwise, as a e-comm company owner I can say don't waste your time because they will only give you excuses.

Previous 1