Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Bots and Marketing Automation

The Waist Bar

I wish i could give it a 5 star.. we have no ideal when customers are needing assistance.. they are leaving messages that are no where to be find on email or app. How do we interact with customers.. there must beca different version everyone is using. I linked messager to see their concern but nothing is coming through.

Kartystore

useless app i wasted my money for it

Fawn Forest

These guys are nuts - they changed their app Mid-December and eliminated offline messages via email when chat is offline... I missed 109 messages from customers during the holidays when we couldn't handle live chat. We never got any email messages. Who wants to email customers from a limited chat dashboard? Not me...

Standartpark

I will be the devils advocate here and do a real rating. I had problems with this application from the very beginning and its NOT smooth at all, and is very glitchy since the update as well.

Terrible customer service, very very glitchy on my desktop as well as my phone. Shows me notifications when I didn’t have any, was terrible with communicating with my mobile and desktop. I would get several notifications when I WAS the one who sent the messages. The update was horrible with geo location, no cart updates for customers and no cart information at all. The application is simply a glorified text message, nothing really that works great with Shopify. Just a terrible app.

On top of everything else, every time I went to customer service, they always had me do leg work, take a video, send screen shot, do this, do that, never looked into the situation at hand. Send you general links and information. Customer service is lazy, and simply never fixed any issues.

I will never be coming back to this chat application, was terrible from start to finish.

Mbkplanners

I had previously installed and used this app but removed it due to lack of time on my end to answer every customer that popped up. I attempted to reinstall the app a few days ago (since we've increased our customer service team) but the app wouldn't install on Shopify. The support person was NOT helpful at all. I finally gave in and paid a tech expect to re-install the app on our website. Then decided to go ahead and pay Tidio's subscription fee to get the extra operators and features. However, the app keeps freezing (doesn't alert our team when someone new is on the site, continually displays that someone is on the size when they are not, etc.) and I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't work. So I contacted Tidio support again (and got the same unhelpful guy from the first time) who told me the only way to downgrade my billing back to the free account would be to uninstall the app and then re-install it. Here is my negative review, as promised. You guys need help.

Lilly Ds Diy Craft Supplies

Don't waste your time! There is an issue where previous chats show up as unread so weeks later you'll keep seeing chats you've cleared every day. When you contact support all they tell you is the dev team is working on it. A month later they say the same thing and tell you "it's only a visual thing" and that it doesn't effect functionality. If you would like to get half of what you're paying for this is a good app for you. Otherwise, as a e-comm company owner I can say don't waste your time because they will only give you excuses.

Puffer Cloud

You now have to pay to see who is on your website "in real time"??? Isn't this the main feature of any chat app??? This was and should be a free feature. Poor business ethics to have your hands out for money all of the time. You just lost a customer. Moving on to a new chat app. Good Bye!

Campuscube

This is garbage. The UI is constantly changing and is becoming annoying to use. We are switching to something real like ZenDesk. Bye.

Mobile Solar Pro

Customers can't see what they are typing into the chat box on iOS mobile, either in portrait or landscape views. Support informed me that the issue was known to it's developers and that they were working on it, but that there was no ETA for a fix. Most of my customers use their mobiles on my site, the app not functioning correctly on mobile is a deal breaker for me.

Dieselcalibrations Com

Very disappointed in the latest update. iOS users are unable to stay logged into the chat or network communication issues. Switching to a new live chat application.

Previous 1