Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 3, 2022

Very disappointing results and customer service with the premium options. I was charged 20 days before my normal renewal date. The customer service provided was very unprofessional. The chatbots act up and make customers go away instead of keeping them engaged. Tried contacting the customer service department multiple times to fix the issue, expectations were set but never delivered nor bothered to follow up. If you want to waste your time, your money get this one...

VibeVice™
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
TIDIO LLC replied December 3, 2022

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear about your not satisfactory experience! Our Customer Satisfaction Specialist will contact you directly to address it. Thank you for letting us know!

October 19, 2022

I installed this app on the trial version and completed the set up. Upon going live, I "used up" all of my chats as Tidio "contacted" every single customer that visited my site. Even though the only actual chats were the two that I did as test with myself. So, Tidio basically charge you for every website vistor that comes to your site regardless of whether the chat function is clicked and used. Of course, this information is not disclosed as part of the sign up for the monthly package. Seems very scammy.

Orpheus Music
Time spent using app: 21 days
TIDIO LLC replied October 19, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and sorry for the disappointing experience. It seems that there might have been a misunderstanding here. Your live conversations are not limited in any way, with the plan you are currently on. Only the chatbot conversations are. We always try to provide as clear information as possible, and the limit of chatbot conversations is mentioned on our pricing page. We are sorry if this sounded confusing. We will make sure to keep this in mind for future improvements. Meanwhile, it would be great if you'd be willing to reach out to our live chat support. Our team is ready to explain the best ways to optimize the chatbots usage, and their effectiveness. Looking forward to chatting with you! Chris

Edited October 12, 2022

Update: 10/12/22 I was charged $49.00 on Oct 9th even though Tidio assured me I would not be charged. I want my refund.
Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots (Uninstalled 2 hours later) $49.00
Tidio Chat Automation: 2022-09-09 - 2022-10-09
Update: as of 9-23-2022 I have still not received a full refund as I was told by customer support when I cancelled within an hour of install because of misleading wording in pricing plans on Shopify compared to their website. Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots $49.00
Tidio Chat Automation: 2022-09-09 - 2022-10-09
I am very disappointed in this company. I had high hopes for this app. Installed it after viewing the details and pricing on both Shopify and Tidio.com and the pricing for the higher plan was $49.00 on Shopify and $39.00 on Tidio so after reading all the details I believed the higher price and plan meant I get all the features including the bots unlimited. After upgrading since there is no trial I was charged immediately and when I figured out that I would have to add the Communicator Plan as well for $19.00 more I requested a refund after only having it for a couple of hours and all I was told is to cancel and it will automatically end at the end of the billing cycle. THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! This is a bad business practice of bait and switch and I can't believer they allow it on the Shopify Marketplace.

Coastal Gifts Inc
Time spent using app: 21 days
TIDIO LLC replied September 9, 2022

Hi there, we are extremely sorry to hear of your experience! Our Customer Satisfaction Specialist will be contacting you to address this immediately. Thank you for letting us know!

August 30, 2022

Have been using this app for almost an year... now suddenly the option to send products directly from the chat have been removed from the free plan. Absolutely disappointed.

AutoManiac.it
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
TIDIO LLC replied August 30, 2022

Hi Alberto. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts, and also sorry to hear about the disappointment. The Native Shopify Integration features have grown over time to become a powerful tool, which helps generate revenue. That is why it was moved from the Free plan to the Communicator plan, which in fact is our cheapest paid plan. I understand that this is a crucial feature for your business, and taking into account all the other great features and the value that the Communicator brings for the money spent, it would be a great choice and a thing to consider. Thank you for understanding, and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Chris

August 10, 2022

I can't find any really people for customer support anymore, when i meeting some questions what i can do just delete it, really stupid design

Monument Grills
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
TIDIO LLC replied August 10, 2022

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to reach us. We're available on our support line and reply to emails 24/5. My team has reached out to now to see how we can help.
Olek - Tidio

August 4, 2022

Unfortunately app was very confusing to setup. Since i already done the the free trial couple years ago i decided to pay the full plan, almost $50 dollars /month. I wanted to start a new chat, from zero but customer support was confusing. different answers every time i talked to someone. so i decided to cancel and because the app didnt have features i needed and was confusing, so i had to cancel it. Dominika from customer support promised me that I was going to receive full refund (tried to make the app work for 5 days and no success). Its been over 2 months , sent her few emails and no response. I will have to call my credit card to get money back, unfortunately i do not recommend this app to anyone.

NutriVita
Time spent using app: About 1 month
TIDIO LLC replied August 4, 2022

I'm so sorry to hear about it. Please let us look at it again with our team. We will reach out to you via email shortly with a clear action plan to fix this.
My sincere apologies - Olek - Head of Customer Service.

July 23, 2022

Not working, only want to know your personal information email, address, phone. Also Tidio want to know same information of all your customers((

EstheticsUS
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 14 days
TIDIO LLC replied July 23, 2022

Hi! Please get in touch with us at support@tidio.net. We'll happily help you solve any possible issues you might have. We do not require any personal information apart from the data necessary to create the account, and we do not require your customers to provide any data unless you'd set it up yourself.

May 17, 2022

The app stuffed up our theme and caused a major malfunction. In addition, after over a year they suddenly deleted our premium account, configured chatbot, and all the customer base for no reason. BEWARE!

LVBagaholic
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
TIDIO LLC replied May 17, 2022

We're sorry -- in response to the globally imposed sanctions, Tidio is suspending all operations in the sanctioned countries. Since your account has been identified as originating from one of them, Tidio has terminated your account as we've informed you via email. If your business has no connections with the sanctioned list, we can help you create a new account. We've reached out to you directly via email with a more detailed explanation.
Olek - Tidio

November 30, 2021

I like a lot of the features of this app, however, I have been having issues with chats not appearing on the desktop. Chats do not appear until several hours later. These issues have been replicated on Mac, PC, and iPhone. We have tried all the obvious things to curtail this issue but have had no luck as it keeps happing intermittently. Support has been less than helpful to the point we are now looking for a better chat solution we can trust is working. This is a great service but they need better support, they are slow to respond and so far have not been helpful at all. I have screenshots of 15+ times where we left a customer hanging in the wind because the app didn't display on the phone or mac or PC. This is bad for business and I wish the Tidio support would take these issues more seriously.

Brothers with Glass
Time spent using app: 5 months
TIDIO LLC replied November 30, 2021

I'm so sorry to see your review. We're now looking for a solution for you to resolve this issue with a dedicated support agent quickly. I'm also reviewing all of our communication to make sure that we did our best to help you. Olek - Head of Customer Service at Tidio

November 12, 2021

The free plan should include unlimited chatbots as the description says, after a few months they are requiring 39$ monthly Fees to be able to get chatbots, I don't know why would you guys add this feature to the free plan when it is paid!!

KorKomaz
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
TIDIO LLC replied November 12, 2021

On the free basic plan while we do offer unlimited chats, we offer 100 triggers of Chatbots per month, we have it listed on our pricing page which you can find here: https://www.tidio.com/pricing/
We added the feature to the free basic plan, to let our clients see the might of what Chatbots can do, and if they choose to do so, subscribe to get unlimited triggers. Please, feel free to reach me directly at jan@tidio.net if you have any questions.