Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

anet3d.es

Terrible service! They never reply my email in time. The funny thing is they build this thing to make communication easier. Why not make it easier for customer service?

July 4, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry to see your review. We're doing our best to bring back the instant online support - right now we reply to all emails within an hour on weekdays and up to 24 hours on weekends. Our team is dedicated to help you and reply to all your questions.
Olek - Head of Customer Service team.

Natural Lice Products

Not real useful no real data behind the use did not increase sales
Support is slow and not very helpful how can a company doing chat not be available via chat for help

Healrates

How can I delete it from the online store, uninstall it and still appear on the website, who can help me

June 22, 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. Your chat has been uninstalled - it was visible on your website because of the browser cache (it stores the old settings to load your website faster). I cannot see the chat on your website.

getanybag.com

This app doesn't help. Too expensive for what it offers and you will not get sales because of this app. They ask a lot for features. Doesn't worth it.

October 30, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear that. You can always keep the forever free version of the app for as long as you want. Most of our users are able to pay for the app after it helps them generate the first few sales. I've reached out to you via email with a few suggestions on how to fix this situation. Olek - Tidio.

MyTravelGears

crap app , it says free after 1 month you have to pay $15/month and you cannot even access to you dashboard

September 21, 2019

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see your review. Tidio is available in the forever-free version. You can switch to the free plan by pressing the "Downgrade" button. You don't have to pay. I will reach out to you via email with instructions to quickly fix this. :)

Olek.

Paparazzi Closet

i m sorry to say it lags and whern tried deleting its still there on the store and not working fine

September 16, 2019

I'm so sorry to see your review. Not sure what caused the issue on your website - we have probably the lightest widget on the market. I don't see the chat on your website anymore. Please reach out to me at olek@tidio.net - I'll do my best to help you.

HEXHER Official Store

It's not completely free, not good after i used it. Just a free trial for some days i don't know how many days.

August 13, 2019

Hi, I’m really sorry to see your review — our app is available in the forever-free plan. The trial version lasts 7 days to show you the premium features of our live chat and chatbots. This allows us to maintain and grow the service. I can help you switch to the free plan now - I’ll contact you directly. Olek

Buddha Pants®

Doesn’t work. Been testing for a week. Messages don’t come through. And their chat support is useless. Kindly funny. The app they offer doesn’t even work for their support. Customer service is HUGE for us. They can even get us up and running.

May 6, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear that - the issue is caused by two chats being installed at the same time. One was added via the Shopify plugin, while the other one was installed manually using the JavaScript code. I've sent you an email from olek@tidio.net to coordinate next steps - it shouldn't take more than five minutes to fix.

The Waist Bar

I wish i could give it a 5 star.. we have no ideal when customers are needing assistance.. they are leaving messages that are no where to be find on email or app. How do we interact with customers.. there must beca different version everyone is using. I linked messager to see their concern but nothing is coming through.

Kartystore

useless app i wasted my money for it

Previous 1 3