Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat, Chatbots, Customer Support, Helpdesk, FAQ

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Monument Grills

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I can't find any really people for customer support anymore, when i meeting some questions what i can do just delete it, really stupid design

August 10, 2022

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to reach us. We're available on our support line and reply to emails 24/5. My team has reached out to now to see how we can help.
Olek - Tidio

NutriVita

Time spent using app About 1 month

Unfortunately app was very confusing to setup. Since i already done the the free trial couple years ago i decided to pay the full plan, almost $50 dollars /month. I wanted to start a new chat, from zero but customer support was confusing. different answers every time i talked to someone. so i decided to cancel and because the app didnt have features i needed and was confusing, so i had to cancel it. Dominika from customer support promised me that I was going to receive full refund (tried to make the app work for 5 days and no success). Its been over 2 months , sent her few emails and no response. I will have to call my credit card to get money back, unfortunately i do not recommend this app to anyone.

August 4, 2022

I'm so sorry to hear about it. Please let us look at it again with our team. We will reach out to you via email shortly with a clear action plan to fix this.
My sincere apologies - Olek - Head of Customer Service.

Brothers with Glass

I like a lot of the features of this app, however, I have been having issues with chats not appearing on the desktop. Chats do not appear until several hours later. These issues have been replicated on Mac, PC, and iPhone. We have tried all the obvious things to curtail this issue but have had no luck as it keeps happing intermittently. Support has been less than helpful to the point we are now looking for a better chat solution we can trust is working. This is a great service but they need better support, they are slow to respond and so far have not been helpful at all. I have screenshots of 15+ times where we left a customer hanging in the wind because the app didn't display on the phone or mac or PC. This is bad for business and I wish the Tidio support would take these issues more seriously.

November 30, 2021

I'm so sorry to see your review. We're now looking for a solution for you to resolve this issue with a dedicated support agent quickly. I'm also reviewing all of our communication to make sure that we did our best to help you. Olek - Head of Customer Service at Tidio

3D Printernational

Tidio is a great free chat app, but once you want some extra features, the extra charges per service are ridiculously insane. The basic chat is free but let's say you want the chat to have some chatbots to reply for you. That will cost you $18 per 1000 chat pop-ups. If you have a fairly serious store, 1000 sessions are 1-3 days and your chatbots stop working. I mind you that the mini pop-up cost ZERO operational costs and $18 per 1000 is an insane price to pay. You have a few "bulk" discounts but even at $45 per 5000 is not cost-effective because of some other free and paid apps in there. The default setting will make you spend those really quick and now you have to pay more. Joke. The communicator package is a complete rip-off. It will tell you numbers of "actual users" but check any basic tracking app and their numbers are wrong. it says 16 visitors but Shopify, google analytics and Clickmagic only identify 2. So you are basically messaging nonexisting users for $18/m. obviously, support was adamant to prove that there are 16 people but was not able to provide any active user IP to double-check. Another thing is the tricky billing system, you add something but once you try to make some changes, the features stop working and you already paid for them. If you would like to get a refund you will need to work with Shopify support to resolve your tidio billing issues because their support team can't really help you. A final note on the support team, they can't help you. The only thing they can do is deal with some minor issues or how to use the different features that you have to pay big $$$ to use. I have reached out to them a few times and they always send me to deal with someone somewhere else. Which in most cases should probably be resolved by tidio support. I have tried to reactivate a chatbot feature that I paid for and was stopped because of their tricky billing system. Support told me to go and figure it out with shopify. Terrible. For the support team, if you actually try to solve the problem rather than pushing that tidio is never wrong, maybe then you will actually be helpful.

July 26, 2021

Hi, I'm so sorry to see your review. Especially that a few of my colleagues really tried their best to help. I'll reach out via email to hear more from you and hopefully find a solution that will satisfy you. Olek - Head of Customer Experience.

TheCustomGoodsCo

BEWARE - Tidio code completely stuffed up our theme and cart. It caused a major malfunction. Their support is non existent. Do not use

May 11, 2021

Hi! I'm really sorry to see your review. We've replied to your email after a few hours. I'm not sure how we could've affected your theme and cart - but we are ready to check this for you together with our developers! :) Looking forward to your reply on email. Olek - Tidio

Harford Road Liquors

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Good app but unfair pricing. pricing is different for live chat and bot. not only that they only send 1000 bot notifications each month on that plan. I get 1000 visitors like every 3 days. so I will be spending all my profits to keep the bot plan running. This really is not fair.

March 4, 2021

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see your review. Tidio is available in the forever-free version. The Chatbots are not obligatory, you can turn them off and use the live chat feature which is not limited at all on the free of charge basic plan. We've designed our product and pricing in a way to help the businesses scale without spending much (or anything) upfront. If you decide to give our product another shot, please do let us know - we will be stoked to have you on board.

Seo Digital Club

Location Australia

My issue was not resolved. I was told in the email that through email they will be able to help me out but after I replied no response from them. My developer was using Tidio before that is the reason why it was showing the old account (I got no access to that). There were no response so I had to delete this app from my store.

January 13, 2021

The response time during the weekends can be a little bit longer, but we responded to every email we had associated with your account to help.

Unfortunately, we never received a reply but we would still love to help you so you can continue using Tidio. Please respond to the email from oscar@tidio.net, or drop us an email directly so we can establish a way of communication to help you personally :)

SnuggleDogz

Location Australia

Completely unreasonable and unscalable pricing. Please don't be roped in to installing this app. Fantastic features, which I was willing to pay for, even with a hefty subscription. Then they go an cap each level of the subscription by restricting the number of visitors - 100 visitors a month for $18 USD a month and 1000 visitors a month for $36 USD a month. This equates to 18c USD per interaction with one of your potential customers, before they've even purchased anything! I don't know of one single successful ecommerce store that has only 1000 visitors a month. One of their main bots is a 'new visitor' bot, which can offer the new customer a discount. Just having this one bot running can literally wipe out your visitor cap. When I tried to have this conversation with their support team they basically said "if you need more than a 1000 visitors, we can provide a larger subscription" - larger than $36 USD a month! Do not install this app, they need to seriously consider their target audience and pricing.

August 20, 2020

Hello there,

thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that our service didn’t meet your expectations. I would love to emphasize that chat communication with your clients is never limited, even on the free basic plan.

Also, I would love to clarify certain inaccuracies in your review as I believe a little misunderstanding in regards to our pricing model occurred here:
For $18 per month, you can send your chatbots to 1000 unique visitors per month, equating to less than 2c USD per visitor. Purchasing higher tiers of the Chatbot plan provides more profitable options, of course, in terms of money spent per your chatbot message.

The 100 triggers Chatbots tier, however, is available for all of our users even on the free, basic plan. Each account gets 100 chatbots to use on start, and the same limit stays if you are choosing the communicator plan as it is a separate plan that gives your other features that are great for live-chat purposes (handled by operators).

Please remember that Tidio is free forever by default - the paid plans are entirely optional.

Natural Lice Products

Not real useful no real data behind the use did not increase sales
Support is slow and not very helpful how can a company doing chat not be available via chat for help

Buddha Pants®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Doesn’t work. Been testing for a week. Messages don’t come through. And their chat support is useless. Kindly funny. The app they offer doesn’t even work for their support. Customer service is HUGE for us. They can even get us up and running.

May 6, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear that - the issue is caused by two chats being installed at the same time. One was added via the Shopify plugin, while the other one was installed manually using the JavaScript code. I've sent you an email from olek@tidio.net to coordinate next steps - it shouldn't take more than five minutes to fix.

Previous 1