Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Savvy Gear Shop

support staff was unprofessional and did not help when it came to placements. Best to find a different chat bot.

August 27, 2019

I'm really sorry to see your review and that we didn't help you over the chat. I've sent you an email - I hope I'll be able to help you there. Olek

LyonsTactical.com

This seems like a fantastic app and I was very happy to install it, but in reality, it can be a bit complicated and challenging to set up just right. Once all is said and done, to have a reasonable version of this app working you will spend $30 per month... for functionality that doesn't provide a whole lot more than a basic chat app will (other than the automation) but those aren't really that awesome. They are fun at first and seem like they will be excellent, but truly, people just ignore them or consider them an annoyance BUT you will be charged for each automation... until you hit your free limit of 100 hits in a month (a few days at best) then automation go bye bye... unless, of course, you want to pay another $15 to get up to 5k automation. Seem odd to go from 100 to 5K? Maybe just ask us up front for the minimum $15 that you really want... no need for a silly free 100... All this said, the guys seem great and there is real potential in the product, but therein lies the problem, so much has been put into creating a great product that the real world side of the app is lacking.

April 14, 2019

Hi, Olek here from the Support team. Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. I reached out to you via email with a follow-up question.

Floracbd

Interface is pretty nice and seems to be a good app.

But the thing is nothing works as you want... Automatic message block everything, says operator is busy when i am online.

And when i write to customer service with chat, when I press enter i go backline instead of sending the message! that was a waste of time for me using that

Zumi

Blocks the checkout button on ajax cart. loss of sales incurred. make sure to test your checkout before leaving it to run.

Cavitycolors Art Clothing

We've stuck with the free version of Tidio, and I thought it was great at first, if you want to pay for the paid service. Over time, the app doesn't really work. For some reason my customers see me as online when I'm not which makes us look bad because no one is responding to their chats. Also, we were not getting email notifications for the chats. I downloaded the mobile app which doesn't work unless you have your phone open on the app, so you'll miss chats that way as well. Also, there seems to be a stuck conversation from months ago that I always have to close out every time I open Tidio. Their response was that it was a code issue they were working on, but we would just have to work around it. Over all, I wasn't very satisfied with it. It was good for like 2 weeks a long time ago, but now it's just kind of a mess. I would suggest if you were to get this app, maybe get the paid upgrade, or go with another chat app. Not sure if you were to pay for it if it would be much different. I did however like the customization options, which made the chat look great in terms of integrating with our site.

Dr Fill In

I've have been using this for about a month - I switched from Olark which is highly regarded but it didn't have a mobile feature. So unless I was sitting down in front of my laptop I could only get emails from our customers - which is sucky customer service. The set up was easy however when I updated the iOS on my phone the mobile chat feature did not work if not in wifi (which I am generally not). So I was stuck again forced to sit in front of a screen to do CS.

Fyxo

Components of this app is great. However, there has been a number of issues like automation deleting on it's own, and the automated emails hounded our customers. One customer told us they received 12+ emails a day! They couldn't resolve this issue.
Too many problems.

Onyx Hearts

We're using Tidio Chat currently and we have been for maybe 2-3 months now. While yes, you can see who's on the website, which page they're on etc. the true functionality of the chat just simply doesn't work correctly 75% of the time. If you're using this chat feature on a desktop computer that has someone to monitor and respond to chat messages as soon as they come in, then it should be a fine solution for you. But if you're using the Tidio Chat app on your mobile device then you will have more problems caused. New chat push notifications come to your phone often 1-3mins after they've been sent. Sometimes they don't even come at all! Which results in customers sending multiple messages like "HELLO!" "HELLOOOOO!" etc. and if it's a customer who is using the chat to talk about a order issue/problem, then the chat makes them even more mad than before because no one answered because we don't even know that chat messages are coming because we're not receiving timely push notifications. There are a number of other issues with setting our stores hours for when the chat is open as well. Our phones will go off at 2am sometimes because people are somehow still able to access the chat even though the stores hours have been set and the chat should be displaying a 'Sorry we're offline message.' Since the chat doesn't send timely notifications, most customers end up leaving the chat because no one is going to sit and wait for 2-3mins just to see if a reply even comes through. We have also had issues with setting auto-responder messages to message a customer who has got to the cart page. We'll send a message telling them to not forget to use the discount code. The they will message back asking what the discount code is and we won't receive the message for 2-3mins 85% of the time and then they get a but turned off or don't even make their order because fear of missing out on a discount code, so they are now waiting to get a discount code and abandoned their cart. Most the features that Tidio Chat has are fine and work, but the main core of what people use Tidio Chat for in the first place (to communicate in real-time with customers) needs to have the issues mentioned above fixed. Also - if there's not an option to fix those issues above Tidio, that's fine, I understand. But you need to at the very least have a message within customers chat windows saying something around the lines of..."Awaiting customer representative. You are #3 in the chat queue." This way customers can understand that there's a slight wait and to be patient. This would also allow your Tidio Chat mobile app users more time to actually receive a push notification so that the chat message can be addressed. Please add the chat queue to the Tidio product. It's just been very frustrating using this chat and we have 3 operators (2 on iPhone 6 and 1 on Android) and the issue is the same with all.

Bariatricpal

Great concept but mobile app and their features are way too buggy to use on site with actual customers. Will look at this app again in a few months. Has lots of potential.

Godsofmankind

Great idea, doesn't work on mobile well. They have a few more things to fix, maybe instant sms messages sent to the phone of shop owners because when you see the message and click the notification to go to the app the message doesn't show up instantly.

Previous 1