Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

DealioStealio

Awesome Idea! This app actually is pretty well done and out of all the apps we tested actually appears to perform well and seems very well made and professional. The issue is that it’s pricing is confusing and excessive. They advertised one price(which has since been removed thankfully), and then once you had the app installed you could no longer find that price only higher pricing. The pricing structure itself is somewhat confusing from inside the app. Your not really sure how to upgrade, and what exactly your getting or even paying. While the app itself seems very professional the pricing setup seems almost “scammy”. Also pricing is somewhat unreasonable as others have also stated. It doesn’t scale very realistically with a normal store. If the pricing was more reasonable, clear, and realistic this app would be a winner. Just provide reasonable pricing that doesn’t take advantage or gouge the users, realize that most Shopify users are getting nickeled and dimed to death with app addons just to make their stores function The way they should. If only there was an app that performed well, had good service and scaled reasonably with your stores success, actual tangible increase because of that app, wow now that would be something unfortunately it just doesn’t exist that we’ve found. If we are paying for something extra there should be accountability for that app to perform. As it sits now this app is decent in function but the pricing is completely unrealistic for what you actually get.

November 22, 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. I do understand that at times, our pricing may be confusing. I'll be trying to reach out via your chat or email and help you choose the right plan.

PROJECTISR US

Having Connectivity issues where settings would not save, would not load, etc. Now I cannot even open the app, cannot deactivate the chat bot

Roaming Ear

Lost connection so frequently, especially when customer needs online support, it is connecting forever. hope Tidio can fix it. Really a bad experience with Tidio.

July 26, 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review - I've reached out via email to fully understand what happened and offer some help. Olek - Tidio

The Boytique

The trial was great. As soon as it expired, it was a horrible experience from start to finish. The only chatbot I really needed was the order update, but it's Beta for Shopify, and the pre-set format cannot be changed (beyond a few answers they draw from your shop set up, which were wrong in my case). In light of this, the plan I chose to pay for was the "communicator plan", because I found the visitor data helpful. But the very moment my trial expired that all disintegrated. It wouldn't track my visitors after midnight (9 my time, when I needed it most). They admitted it was a glitch, but 3 messages later, still not fixed. Then, as soon as I ran out of "chatbots" (which I did not pay extra for, because I didn't use them) it stopped tracking my visitors altogether. So now I have 27 more days this month that I'm paying for for nothing. In short, I feel like this app is too new and they haven't ironed out the glitches. Maybe it'll be better when they devote more work to fixing it, but I'm sure not paying top dollar for it while they do.

Upped from a 1 star to a 2 star because after I posted this review someone did finally reach out to try to help.

June 22, 2020

Hi there, our whole team is really sorry to see this review. We've reached out to you already and will do our best to find a solution that works for you.

FPV LUTs

A bit disappointed. I previously used the "Tawk.To" app, but I thought I would make the switch to Tidio because I enjoyed the design a lot better. But here's the problem, there is a big communication delay between Mobile and Desktop. I have to quit out of Tidio and restart the entire desktop application for the interface to mirror my mobile app properly.. Sometimes the problem is never solved when I restart both applications. Right now, the Tidio mobile app is telling me there are 7 people on my website - but the Tidio desktop app is telling me there are 9 people.. Guys, this is a pretty big deal. And because of this error, none of the analytics on the Tidio App should be trusted. I have to ask myself, am I missing chats? Who knows, because it's not reporting correctly. I have missed every single chat I have gotten so far since downloading the application. I never missed a single chat when using the "Tawk.To" application. Tidio never reports correctly since the day I downloaded it. And if you're wondering, Yes- both my mobile and desktop apps are synced under the same username. My previous chat application "Tawk.To" never had these problems, ever.

Unfortunately, I hate to say it but I need an immediate refund. Not only is the app not syncing, but the analytics cannot be trusted due to software issues.

Specs:
Latest version (10.15.5) Mac OS Catalina on a perfectly functioning iMac Pro 2017.
Latest version (13.5.1) iOS iPhone 11 MAX

Thanks

June 10, 2020

Hi, thank you for reporting this issue and for your honesty. We're now working with our developers to fully understand what caused this issue. We'll keep in touch with you. Apologies for the problem. Oscar & Olek from Tidio.

REKAPE

De base c'est une bonne application mais malheureusement l'appli ne fonctionne pas bien ! Le chatbot automatique ne fonctionne aléatoirement et c'est dommage car quand il fonctionné il faisait ses preuves ! Je vais me tourner chez un autre concurrent et voir ce qu'on me propose de plus fiable.

My Secret Czech Store

I used Tidio live chat for my website and 2 things I didn't like: First I kept getting messages that "Oops…, no more chatbots available in your account" that still although I really didn't like that I received several unpleasant messages like this. But when I wanted to uninstall then I just could find it. The chat box continue to show up even after uninstalling the app from shopify. The after really looking in Google and spending 20 minutes on this I managed to at least hid the chat box and it was some option inside special menu and special rules and you even needed to disable it for desktop and for mobile separately. Not very comfortable to uninstall.

February 22, 2020

I'm so sorry to see your review. I reached out to you via email with additional help.

Savvy Gear Shop

support staff was unprofessional and did not help when it came to placements. Best to find a different chat bot.

August 27, 2019

I'm really sorry to see your review and that we didn't help you over the chat. I've sent you an email - I hope I'll be able to help you there. Olek

LyonsTactical.com

This seems like a fantastic app and I was very happy to install it, but in reality, it can be a bit complicated and challenging to set up just right. Once all is said and done, to have a reasonable version of this app working you will spend $30 per month... for functionality that doesn't provide a whole lot more than a basic chat app will (other than the automation) but those aren't really that awesome. They are fun at first and seem like they will be excellent, but truly, people just ignore them or consider them an annoyance BUT you will be charged for each automation... until you hit your free limit of 100 hits in a month (a few days at best) then automation go bye bye... unless, of course, you want to pay another $15 to get up to 5k automation. Seem odd to go from 100 to 5K? Maybe just ask us up front for the minimum $15 that you really want... no need for a silly free 100... All this said, the guys seem great and there is real potential in the product, but therein lies the problem, so much has been put into creating a great product that the real world side of the app is lacking.

April 14, 2019

Hi, Olek here from the Support team. Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. I reached out to you via email with a follow-up question.

Floracbd

Interface is pretty nice and seems to be a good app.

But the thing is nothing works as you want... Automatic message block everything, says operator is busy when i am online.

And when i write to customer service with chat, when I press enter i go backline instead of sending the message! that was a waste of time for me using that

Previous 1