Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Stackers Singapore

We really liked the ease of automation, customisation that Tidio is able to provide hence we installed it in all our e-commerce sites. However it is disappointing that the charges have skyrocketed from $15 per month for triggers to 5K users to now $18 per month for 1K users. We only found out because we got notification that we don't have any more triggers left for this website and we were surprised as it didn't happen to the other site. And if we were to upgrade to 5K users we will be paying $45 which was 3 times the original amount we paid previously. It was a rude shock to us and this price difference makes it very difficult for us to want to continue.

EK2.ca, Inc

Great service, However, we had to uninstall as it appears that a better alternative for us was "Directly" Intelligent Automation based on the cost and effectiveness of the real-world scenario.

Feelgood Health

We have just installed Tidio and so far so good. The app looks good on my website and I particularly like the easily accessible support, which is very good. They use their own product and that helps to make me confident the app will work for us. The only thing that I am not 100% happy with is having to pay extra for chat bots, which I feel should be part of the service and leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're really happy that you like our service. The chatbots are included in the free plan - they are limited to reach 100 unique visitors a month. This pricing model allows us to grow and improve our app week by week. :)

Genex Formulas

Great product and terrific support so far. Still new with it so I will update my review as I spend more time with it. Update. So far I would still say it is a good product. It has a good set of features and things like seeing what they are typing, incoming visitor notifications etc... are nice perks. I would suggest however if you have a somewhat busy site that if you plan on using the bots, you will have to pay $30 a month to get both the communicator package and the automation package. If you go with the Automation package you lose all the perks from the communicator package and if you go with the communicator package you only have 100 triggers to work with per month. It would be nice to have a communicator package with an upgrade option for some more money, but to make it a either this or that or pay double option I think is a little bit much. But, if you have the money, from what I have seen so far it is a nice package. Just think in the end it may be a bit much for us. I am going to stick with it for a bit though to give it a fair shot. Will update again if I have anything new.

March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for an honest review - your thorough feedback will help other merchants. I'm sure that our app will prove its value over time and deserve a 5* overall rating! :)

Oxenford Budget Tyres

A bit hit and miss performance wise. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!

Mother Erth

Update: Customer service has been helpful and given me a script which I had to install on my site for a partial fix. I have to use the side bar (can not use the default chat widget as that will still cover the check out) but the side bar is on the side of the screen and when someone clicks it the chat window that opens does not cover the check out button.

Be careful. Both formats of the widget (unless you choose a side bar) will cut into your checkout button. I was surprised to find not only did the Modern Them bottom widget take up most of the checkout button, it's invisible hyperlink area extended out past the actual widget itself making it almost impossible to click "check out" almost every where you click on the check out button just pops up the chat.

The business theme bottom widget also cuts significantly into the check out button. It would be incredible if they would have more (smaller) options for the chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen that wouldn't get in the way of the most critical functionality of an ecommerce store.

Issue Clothing

Not the perfect live chat tool but certainly good value and pretty straightforward to use.

Romanymalco

Automation will not respond to Safari browsers. I'm not sure why. Very off putting. Other than that, this is a great app and it does help customer engagement a great deal.

IZAKKIE HOMEWARES & GIFTS

Not working, can't see any active users outside my local network even if I have purchased the pro version. Very unhappy.

Follow up: the developer contact us for the issue. Although the piece of software is not working for now but the customer support is excellent.