Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

familiar...yet different

I would give 5 stars but I have only JUST installed the app and have yet to fully utilize it...I was having trouble uploading the app to my page and Martin in Tech/Customer Service immediately responded and was a HUGE help! :)

The Vape Box NZ

This app has been crafted with love and care. Great all around, many useful features and customisations and great modern look.
Gets pricey quickly when wanting to use all of its features, but they are well made, super easy and intuitive to use and the app has excellent instant support so depending on the business in can absolutely be worth it and is justified by its quality.

-1 Star as it would be fair if the Tidio branding could be removed for the paid for versions, considering the price.

Otherwise as far as I can tell the best live chat app currently out there. Would happily recommend to anyone!

August 2, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review. The branding option really helps us grow and as a result, makes our service better. Best of luck from our team! :)

BBeaut

The plug in works really well, although it seems to have slowed down the loading speed for my whole site. It has not been installed for long though so I will continue with it and test this.

I like that you can customise the colours of the chat but even if you pay for the $15 a month plan you still can't remove the "Powered by Tidio" message?! I was told by their support team that you have to pay a minimum of $55 per month in order to have it removed. That is quite ridiculous.

Other than that, the app works really well, it is easy to use and install, the messages come through to your phone.

If I can find a similar option that lets you remove the branding though I will be switching.

July 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your thorough review - I’m 100% sure that our chat doesn’t affect the page loading speed on Shopify. Our widget is loaded asynchronously -- so it loads alongside your website without affecting it. As for the branding - I’m really sorry, but we can’t change its pricing model. This option really helps us grow, and is reserved for the select group of clients who decide to take this step. Thanks for your understanding and your feedback. :) Olek - Tidio

WhySoBlue

Have used this app for almost 2 years and its pretty much flawless! It was my ultimate solution to solve my customer's doubts whereever I go whatever the time. I can resolve the issues from my phone wherever I am. Its extremely easy and smooth and I haven't had any issues till date. Totally recommend this to everyone who wants a quick,simple,user friendly chat service for your customer!
My store is- https://whysobluelove.com/
If you guys have any inputs/feedback for me to work on, I'm all ears!

May 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're extremely proud you're with us for almost 2 years!

Advanced Saddle Fit, LLC

Updated after a few days use: Not much activity yet - one live chat, and the customer seems to have left after I responded. and I'm still not sure whether LiveChat is for me. However, I would like to note that customer service is first rate. Questions are answered quickly, thoroughly, and professionally. I had never used a live chat app, looked at the reviews and decided to give Tidio a try. Setup was a breeze. I had some questions during the setup, and used Tidio's live chat to get answers. Response was quick and thorough.

No one has live chatted me yet, so I don't have that experience. But so far, the customer service is excellent, and the dashboard is good-looking and intuitive. Certainly worth a try.

March 12, 2019

Hi! Thank you so much for your honest and thorough review. The beginnings are always difficult! We can help you make the most out of your current traffic - e.g. set your chat to ask for the email address and display a pop-up message. Please contact me at olek@tidio.net - I'll be happy to help you! :)

United Apparel Liquidators

Really loving the chat app & the live view features. Only issues I have noticed was no spell check when we are typing (asked about it and they said it is something they can not offer right now), and the desktop application seems to be delayed in the live visitor reporting. It will show 20-something live visitors, but when I open the app in my web browser, it shows a live number much closer to the live view that Shopify has. Seems like when the visitors leave the site, the desktop app shows them as still on a webpage (just a guess). Another issue, I had a couple shoppers report they were not able to close out the chat box. Reported to support, but they could not replicate it & suggested it was because of the shoppers' screen size. I had to turn off the bot welcome message because I don't want shoppers leaving out of frustration, but we also really liked that feature. This was our first experience with a chat app & I am mostly pleased but also going to try some other options to see what else is out there.

Chunkie Dunkies

Customer's comments cannot be cleared from comment section on their website. They will see their 1st conversation and any other previous conversations they have had. Tidio did say they are working on this.
Other than that the app seems okay. Just installed so honestly way too early to comment but they asked...

Annamodashop

facile applicazione sul sito, completo, ottimo per il prezzo

Rays High

This app is great. Customer service was very quick and very helpful, Honestly, i haven't received this kind of service in a long long time. Instant messaging and replies. Photos in the chat explaining how to solve the problem.

Great Job!

Electric Bike Zone

Good quality chat app, both via desktop and phone app. Pretty happy with features and function, but currently trying another app that offers more advanced features in free option.

Previous 1 3 4 5