Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Wearbands

Tidio has a lot features, almost a dizzying amount, but for us, it is not always user friendly to figure out how to use them all. The naming of the features can be confusing and similar features are found in different places. But if you have the patience to really dig in, you will likely find most of the features you would want. On-line chat is very helpful, but again, requires patience to fully understand, as they are well-steeped in the software and you are not..so what seems simple to them may not be so to you! We use our chat app mostly for direct, live chat with site visitors, so cannot really comment on all the auto-responding bots. But works reliably well for live chats. The one feature I WISH they had was to include a "please leave email" field within their bots, so if a visitor needs to leave before you can get to them or get back to them, it is clear and simple that they must leave an email so you can get back to them. This message must be manually entered by you, which makes it a bit harder/less obvious for the visitor, which means they might leave without leaving their email, and could be gone forever!

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and ideas on how we can improve! We appreciate them very much.

EVITA PERONI OFFICIAL

Customer service is great. Whenever I come up with a question, they always can respond quickly via live chat.

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please tell us what we could do to get 5 stars one day, we would love to hear your opinion. You can reach me directly at jan@tidio.net.

looksbyhunza

j'aime beaucoup cette application elle est gratuite et même le support d'aide est excellent et rapide.

August 20, 2021

Merci beaucoup! Thank you for your review! :)

Rachfitness

Muy agradables si tienes dudas muy atentos y muy simple de utilizar me ha gustado mucho yo la recomiendo bastante para vuestra tienda

August 13, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu revisión!
Thank you very much for your kind review! :)

Gypsy Witch Creations

Support is excellent. I am new to this app and still getting acquainted with it so some of it still difficult to understand.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We hope to deserve 5 stars in the future. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

War Horse Harley-Davidson

It would be really nice if you could capture more than one piece of information through the chatbot from the customer. Adam was great in helping me come up with an alternative solution to the problem I was having.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! The solution we used in your bot validates the information your users provide. We hope this will help your business. All the best from our team! :)

The Splendid Store

it's a good tool for conversions, the customer service is honestly great, the only downfall would be it's slightly pricey

July 20, 2021

Thank you for the review. To ensure the highest quality we do our best to keep the prices as low as possible. We do hear your feedback, and I will make sure it's taken into consideration by our product team in the future.

DealbaDent

I really like this app. Amazing dashboard. Every is easy and looks really cool. It has one minor flaw though - it doesnt have multilingual dynamic translation. For me being an EU merchant - it is vital that the chat translate any language while chatting. Meaning - I type in English - customer translate in e.g. Spanish. Spanish is translated to English and English back to Spanish live and dynamically. If this is not an issue for you - then Tidio is perfect and highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback, it will help us develop in the future :)

Citizen Watches Australia

The app is really helpful and simple to use and the support is very good. It is just missing a few features that would make it so much better such as;
*The ability to paste a screenshot without needing to save first.
*Integration with Teams :)
*Allow multiple facebook pages

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and suggestions! We appreciate both very much :)

theclutch.store

I liking knowing who is doing what on my site and the chats bots are easy and fun to use, not to mention super helpful without you having to lift a finger

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7