Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

NURINA

It's a nice app. I love that it is free for a number of uses. It could use some technical fixes especially on the mobile app. Their staff is great in offering assistance.

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback, it helps us understand how our tool can be more effective. It would be great if you could provide us with a bit more detailed info at support@tidio.net. Thanks!

Drifters Adventure Center

Stable, lightweight and good UI One problem is that I can't seem to set exceptions for operating hours and have to disable them fully when it's a public holiday.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and sorry about the inconvenience! I'll make sure to pass your comment on to the relevant team at Tidio, so that we can improve the Operating Hours feature. :)

Rose Wives

我想把URL改为ailijiadoll.myshopify.com/,怎么操作,刚才好像弄错了,请求协助,请问今天可以解决这个问题吗?还是需要等候48小时之后呢?另外,我们shopify后台的客服信息哪些不会被客户看到,请问有相关资料吗?

December 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Our support team can help you via the support live chat located in your admin panel - we're online on chat now and ready to help. :)

Hidden Innuendo

I like the app but it seems a bit greedy. You upgrade to the $39 plan to have unlimited chatbot then you loose the capability for proactive chat...seems a bit greedy to want another $15 to get access to somethig that you had access to with the lower plan.

December 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your opinion and for your review. You've experienced all the premium features of our free trial before you upgraded -- we're super happy that you've chosen the automation plan. Our chatbots can greet your visitors and serve you with proactive chats.

Proquinorte

There should be a way to customize the alias, We want our clients and users to receive our campaigns from our corporate email, I think that if they receive the information from another domain it can create confusion and lose trustworthiness towards us. We think that if Tidio activate this option they could attract twice as many clients, think about that

December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful opinion. It was heard by our product team. I hope this feature will be added in the future. Best wishes from our team!

Crane & Home

Been using for 24 hours and I've gotten more leads than anything else I've used so far. One big suggestion is to filter our bot traffic though - I see way more "visitors" to my site using Tidio than both google and shopify ever show. Also love that I can easily chat with customers. I've had quite a few conversations that would have probably just been customers who left the site before I installed the app.

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! The discrepancies can actually be caused by different tracking methods used in Tidio and other services, but we can assure you that each customer you see on your visitor's list currently has your website opened in a tab. Once again thank you for the feedback!

budsandears

good fresh and ok to use; we will see after one month use how ti is; but now we can say anything so thks

November 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the review :)

Ultimate Vitality

Good customer support but I wish I could do a screenshare with support. It is helping with conversions and sales

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and we will try to do improve in the future

Soundporium Music Store

Pretty amazing app! dozens of beautiful email templates, pretty awesome UI and desktop and mobile apps. Chatbots are pretty legit too. I only give it 4 stars because it doesn't have sms marketing, which would really make it perfect for us!

November 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! We will make sure to pass this idea to our product team since it really sounds like something worth adding.

RainAwakens

There are plenty of settings and it's a bit of a hassle to program but the customer service is great and it gets the job done. Just a bit of a learning curve.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9