Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat, Chatbots, Customer Support, Helpdesk, FAQ

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WetCase

Time spent using app About 1 hour

amazingdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

September 16, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your review :) It's great to hear that you like our app. We will do all we can to improve it, so we can become a 5 star app for you in the future. Chris

Pandrohouse

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

1. I am new to them, but they have a small dynamic video to facilitate beginners to use the app. Personally, I think it is a worthwhile choice for businesses and stores.
2. when looking for help from customer service personnel, there are many buttons to choose. It seems very detailed, but as an inquirer, I may prefer to get a direct answer or solution, which makes it easier to communicate with the consultant. Even if you can solve the problem by constantly clicking the button, you still feel that it is a waste of time (this article is only for me). Fortunately, their customer service staff responded very promptly, so overall it was pretty good.
3. this item is well received!

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for the in-depth feedback, we'll let our chatbot designers know about your comments. We try to design our chatbots to be as helpful as they can, but you can always reach out directly to our Customer Support Operators if the chatbot cannot help you. :)

Valentia Skincare

I'm going to update my review from a 1-star to a 4-star for the simple reason that the customer service, post-review, was polite and helpful. They explained that during the time I had installed the app to when I was required to start paying, they said there had been a price update and it was not intentionally decieving, while also offering me the $39 pricing to honor thier offer. I think they could have made this fact that they were increasing their pricing clearer on their pricing schedule, or a simple email, but I can also understand the reasoning. Also, a 1-star is damaging to brand that is clearly working hard, and I don't want to think that I've impacted a business because I reacted like a Karen.

June 14, 2022

Hi there! I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are always trying to support start-ups, as we've been one in the past. That is why Tidio can be used for free, forever. The Free plan has all the essentials needed to communicate with your website visitors. The premium plans are optional and we are not trying to convince anyone to upgrade. However, it has been proven that our bots can boost sales significantly. If you have any specific needs regarding the plans, or the functionalities of the chat widget, we are always here ready to assist you and try to find the best possible solution :) You can reach out to us via our Live Chat on Tidio.com, or via email at support@tidio.net.
Chris from Tidio

HighCaliberSolutions

Tidio has help my site become more relevant and made it so much easier to deal with customer issues as soon as they come up

April 14, 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio. If there's anything that is unclear, please let us know and we will be happy to provide necessary guidance, so that we can become a 5 star app for you :)

Birthing In New .Earth

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great! Easy to set up. Can provide more on-brand messaging to work with store theme for product roadmap.

March 18, 2022

Thank you for your review! We will discuss your feedback with our product team and hopefully become a five-star app for your needs! :)

Elliefont Styles

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far very happy with the overall application. I would have liked to seen a mid level include more than the same 100 chats that the free version has but not have the fee of the unlimited one. Other than that so far so good.

February 2, 2022

Thank you for the review and for your feedback! I'll pass it on to the relevant team. :)

NURINA

It's a nice app. I love that it is free for a number of uses. It could use some technical fixes especially on the mobile app. Their staff is great in offering assistance.

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback, it helps us understand how our tool can be more effective. It would be great if you could provide us with a bit more detailed info at support@tidio.net. Thanks!

Drifters Adventure Center

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Stable, lightweight and good UI One problem is that I can't seem to set exceptions for operating hours and have to disable them fully when it's a public holiday.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and sorry about the inconvenience! I'll make sure to pass your comment on to the relevant team at Tidio, so that we can improve the Operating Hours feature. :)

Rose Wives

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

我想把URL改为ailijiadoll.myshopify.com/,怎么操作,刚才好像弄错了,请求协助,请问今天可以解决这个问题吗?还是需要等候48小时之后呢?另外,我们shopify后台的客服信息哪些不会被客户看到,请问有相关资料吗?

December 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Our support team can help you via the support live chat located in your admin panel - we're online on chat now and ready to help. :)

Hidden Innuendo

I like the app but it seems a bit greedy. You upgrade to the $39 plan to have unlimited chatbot then you loose the capability for proactive chat...seems a bit greedy to want another $15 to get access to somethig that you had access to with the lower plan.

December 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your opinion and for your review. You've experienced all the premium features of our free trial before you upgraded -- we're super happy that you've chosen the automation plan. Our chatbots can greet your visitors and serve you with proactive chats.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9