Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

budsandears

good fresh and ok to use; we will see after one month use how ti is; but now we can say anything so thks

November 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the review :)

Ultimate Vitality

Good customer support but I wish I could do a screenshare with support. It is helping with conversions and sales

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and we will try to do improve in the future

Soundporium Music Store

Pretty amazing app! dozens of beautiful email templates, pretty awesome UI and desktop and mobile apps. Chatbots are pretty legit too. I only give it 4 stars because it doesn't have sms marketing, which would really make it perfect for us!

November 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! We will make sure to pass this idea to our product team since it really sounds like something worth adding.

RainAwakens

There are plenty of settings and it's a bit of a hassle to program but the customer service is great and it gets the job done. Just a bit of a learning curve.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review!

Rejuva Fresh

The support staff is ready and willing to help with all your concerns. And I have seen this application in action on a couple of other shopify stores out there and it’s looks professional and good. They also offer flexibility in terms of plans and pricing. The only issue for me was that the application appeared to have a glitch but it turns out I just needed to clear the browser. Support explained it to me, thanks.

September 27, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for your honest review! I'm really sad to see that you are not fully satisfied with our app. Sometimes the old settings appear because your browser saves the old settings to make your website load faster (browser cache). I'm sure your customers saw the updated version. I'm also sure that we can work out all the little setup hiccups together to make the widget more quiet and subtle. We'll reach out to you via email.
Adam - Tidio

Wearbands

Tidio has a lot features, almost a dizzying amount, but for us, it is not always user friendly to figure out how to use them all. The naming of the features can be confusing and similar features are found in different places. But if you have the patience to really dig in, you will likely find most of the features you would want. On-line chat is very helpful, but again, requires patience to fully understand, as they are well-steeped in the software and you are not..so what seems simple to them may not be so to you! We use our chat app mostly for direct, live chat with site visitors, so cannot really comment on all the auto-responding bots. But works reliably well for live chats. The one feature I WISH they had was to include a "please leave email" field within their bots, so if a visitor needs to leave before you can get to them or get back to them, it is clear and simple that they must leave an email so you can get back to them. This message must be manually entered by you, which makes it a bit harder/less obvious for the visitor, which means they might leave without leaving their email, and could be gone forever!

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback and ideas on how we can improve! We appreciate them very much.

EVITA PERONI OFFICIAL

Customer service is great. Whenever I come up with a question, they always can respond quickly via live chat.

August 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please tell us what we could do to get 5 stars one day, we would love to hear your opinion. You can reach me directly at jan@tidio.net.

looksbyhunza

j'aime beaucoup cette application elle est gratuite et même le support d'aide est excellent et rapide.

August 20, 2021

Merci beaucoup! Thank you for your review! :)

Rachfitness

Muy agradables si tienes dudas muy atentos y muy simple de utilizar me ha gustado mucho yo la recomiendo bastante para vuestra tienda

August 13, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu revisión!
Thank you very much for your kind review! :)

Gypsy Witch Creations

Support is excellent. I am new to this app and still getting acquainted with it so some of it still difficult to understand.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the review! We hope to deserve 5 stars in the future. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8