Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots for the best customer support

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GlobalBabyNZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. I even used it to answer a customer's questions from my hospital bed when I was in labour with my daughter. Resulted in a $1,750 sale. LOL.

Hudds Store

Location Malaysia

The apps was awesome to me. But don't know why stated free plan forever and i been notified that trial end in few days. Sad...

A Better Graphic

Love the app. Was a bit confusing to figure out at first but really nice features once I did. Love that you can add a large photo to the chat's welcome background. Facebook Messenger messages from your FB business page appear within the same tidio account admin panel to manage them in the same place. It is important to know that if you are not logged into your tidio account on the website or the mobile app, your offline message will appear even if it is not during your Do Not Disturb hours. Keep logged into your tidio account on web or mobile and you won't have a problem.

August 2, 2019

Thank you for your review and for the tip for our users! :) Cheers!

Piedmont Education Foundation - Piedmont Store

This app is so easy to use, and the price point is really excellent. Being able to provide our customers with instants support -- and receiving it from this app's team -- is invaluable.

GlassesEtc

The app was very easy to integrated and started working immediately. I have been impressed so far and

My Accessory Fountain

i have tried many live chats out there but this i must say this has the best user experience and very simple dashboard.

I had a problem with the installation and the team did everything they can to solve it and indeed they did. Fantastic support and fantastic app. There is no other free app that offers this level of service.

Facebook offers live chat but its restricted to facebook users only. then you get the other ones that claim to be free and you install it and find it out its not free and restricted to a number of chats. This app really broadens the whole scope and they even have automated messages for users that enter a site and leave the site. Well done developers.

Ma Belle Provence

I just downloaded this app and it was an instant success! One of my customers immediately started chatting with me right from the website which made the experience much more memorable. I added my name and photo to the chat box so customers know they're speaking with me directly (my business is still small enough for me to do that). Long story short, I made a sale and that customer loved the experience so much she promoted my online shop on her Facebook page. I also programmed my hours so the widget is only active M-F, 8am-6pm. Get it, you won't regret it. You can check out my website to see what it looks like: www.mabelleprovence.com

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much! We love your success story, you sharing it with us keeps us going and motivated to provide the best product possible.
We are very grateful that you are with us <3

Vapor Technologies Austin

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using Tidio App for two sites over the past year and half, Great features and automation to drive sales and customer interaction. I am also part of their Facebook group where you can speak directly to their staff. I had a few issues and started speaking to Rafal, 30 mins later.... everything was finely tuned to work nicely between two sites under one account.

You can not go wrong with this app because of their crew specifically Rafal. He is a pro and can take your business to the next level. We will always use Tidio because of the customer service they give as well as a great product!

Thanks again, Rafal!

Emileo's World

Had a problem with the app. Its 12:18am right now. Many other people don't reply at this time they show up their hours available only. Martin actually took time & Help me Understand why the app wasn't showing up on my site and a problem with messenger. Not only that compare to other apps. I love people can send me a message from my site & I'll get an actual text notification alerting me not only that I can contact them from my phone using I guess the tidio app without having to log in. This make it super convenient. Give this app a try you won't regret it. I try others apps and this been the best one for me.

June 25, 2019

Thank you for amazing review! And cheers from Martin from our team. :)

GYMZAH

It's unfortunate the rating is limited to 5 stars. On a scale of 1 to 10, they are definitely a 100. 10x more than what it is. The support team for TIDIO is absolutely groundbreaking. I pressed forth many questions all of which were answered with extreme patience and I was provided the needed guidance to keep things moving. Moreover, the support went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all my questions were answered with impeccable precision. A shout out to Adam and Patrick for their tremendous support and wonderful courteousness. Truly awesome. !!!

June 25, 2021

Wow, thank you so much! It warms our hearts to see reviews like yours :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139