Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Ponderlily

Excellent customer support. I had a question and not only was Veronika super patient with me but her explanation came complete with screen recording for the less tech-savvy, like me!

UNYFORM

Great customer service!
Thank you for the quick help!
Can recommend this app for sure!
Happy Customers :)

Bradelis

Great app for online customer chat! Super easy to use and they even have a mobile app. Also really efficient customer support. Must recommend for any shopify store.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for such a positive review! We are glad that you find our app easy to use

Competitors Outlet

Great support team. Any ideas I have, I run them by the team and they're always there to help. The upgraded feature of being able to see what customers are typing, really gives us an advantage to answering customer questions faster. And fast support is what customers need.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always eager to help our customers, so never hesitate to contact us if you need anything :)

bluboho

Its been extremely great connecting with our guests on Tidio and also the customer support has been wonderful. Dominika went above and beyond to help me achieve my goal

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score and a great review! We will make sure to pass your kind words to Dominika :)

Bellavana Beauty

this app has been helpful and is super interactive with customers. i also love that i can have the app on my phone and be in direct contact with a customer who reaches out.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoy our features

Elite Sarms

Best customer service and love all the features it has, you can make really good automatizations for your customers.

November 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are glad that you enjoy our chatbots

AnythingEC

Awesome app and amazing support team. They helped with everything I needed and gave perfect instructions and pictures on how to do it

November 22, 2021

Thank you for the perfect score! We are always happy to help and provide world-class support

shop-kapro

Great app that gives you a lot of insight into how to serve customers digitally. They have very fast, capable help agents on their live chat as well. Love being able to track customer's browsing history, initiate conversations, and integrate social media.

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that you enjoy our features :)

Interia Direct

Best app so far in both mobile and desktop technology, best support from their support agents, recommended app

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the perfect score :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119