Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

FeedBook

Good ! Working very well ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glow Proteins

Great app and friendly customer service. Cannot wait to implement this within my website. It's got great chatbot features that will prove to be useful.

idyl

So easy to use and great service overall! Love the product and ability to customize the widget and settings.

CONSTVNCY ™ STORE

I love this application, one of the best I have ever had, I had just had a problem and the help from the customer service has been incredible, Martin has helped me at all times and everything was super easy! Very happy

Simply Natural Home

I really like the prompt and helpful customer support. Great app. Still need to get a bit more used to it, but so far I'm very happy with it. Thanks for your great service.

Tranquility Cosmetics

Brilliant App, helps improve customer communication and even improve sales. Some really cool features i.e. chatbots which cut out so much back & forth when dealing with emails. Fantastic team who help with any query you have. I couldn't imagine life without live chat on our site anymore.

Yeslicense

Tidio is just awesome, their chatbot features are great for ecom companies - can't say enough good :)

Inbeautics

Maciek and Patrick were quick and responsive. I customized the placement of the app and turned off during off business hours with their assistance.

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, I have extended them to the guys :)

Ecom24H

Great app and good customer service! I have been using tidio for years now and I have always found myself very well

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)

House of Qualitas

features 4 different levels of business & good free services on basic. Customer support very helpful

July 29, 2021

This is exactly what we are going for. Thank you for the review! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105