Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd.

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

NEW NOW HERE

im writing this review about tidio's customer service. the tidio customer service is really awesome and helpful. I was having trouble logging into my tidio account and they really helped me sort it out in minutes. Martin from the support team helped me on live chat. thanks Martin. and thanks to Arek also

Exilestore

Great experience. So happy I have found a chat solution that works, allows you customise it to great lengths and also supports new businesses by oferring a free app as opposed to milking you away right from the get go as other chat apps do. Installation and configuration was a breeze and got it up and running in minutes!

January 20, 2021

This is exactly what we were going for! Thank you for the encouraging words :)

ZZ Reroll

Using Tidio for more than a year. Very stable, so far the server only down once to my notice but overall is one of the best live chat app for Shopify. One feature that I cannot stress how important it is to some of us which is a thread status option, Away. Online and offline is a definite but away is still super important as well. Hope this will getting added soon or else we will probably looking at some other option and probably cheaper once we hit the 24 months of usage.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and a great review :)

Ziggy Belle

Only installed a few days ago 15 leads & 2 sales already. Recommend for improving conversion rates and adding customer service.

January 20, 2021

We are really happy that Tidio is working well for you :)

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

Love the app, and the customer support has been great throughout. I've been using the app for a couple of months and it's been great, and the dev team are quick to listen to feature requests.

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the encouraging and kind words! :)

Ravenation.eu

Great live chat and bots automation! Very helpful support! So far I have been helped five times very quickly and in a friendly manner. Other services can learn a lot from this

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the encouraging words :)

THE LENS BAZAAR

as they said it might increase the sales by up 40% it's correct because the customers feel more confident about the website when they see a professional tool like the Tidio live Chat and when the customer has a question will ask through the chat and you answer him means you got a purchase

January 7, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business. This is exactly what we were going for, and we appreciate your encouraging words. Thank you!

CrochetNBazaar

Convenient when customers want to ask a question about a product. Its very easy to use for both seller and customer.

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars review! :)

Cognitivo Digital

Great tool for creating leads in your Shopify store. Is easy to configure and do not require special knowledge neither special skills. Love the feeling to the visitors that the webpage is constantly monitored. It gives you a free version to start so the app will pay it self ones you finish the configuration and basic optimization.

January 7, 2021

This is exactly what we were going for. Making it easy to communicate with the visitors of the websites, is our goal. Thank you for the review :)

Sexy Beast

1 week in and so far no complaints. Easy to use and easy to install. I generally write brief notes and emails so I am mentioning this so I get to your 100 characters ask for this review ;)

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much, we are glad you like Tidio :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93