Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

SmartHarnais™

I have a question please about the chatbots monthly limit: Are the chatbots counted only if the visitor interacted and responded the chatbot or for each every user who receives the message?

LUX SPA SHOP

great app, easy to integrate. good to organize and definitely can increase conversion rate when customers are better taken care.

Surplus City

I am new to the app but have found the layout and usability incredibly easy to use. Highly recommended!

April 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind recommendation :)

MOLIAE Beauty

I use this app to help with visitors on my site and this app is fantastic. I really highly recommend it. So, do try it and see how well it performs.

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation :)

La Cave à Laine

Set-up takes just minutes and the possibilities are infinite! I have created my first 4 bots in just an hour!

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review of Tidio! :)

CHIROPENS™

This app is excellent! Easy use. Raccomanded. It's well done and can be set up in no time. Wonderful!

April 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our app : )

VIVIQ Skin Health

Great value for the cost! Tidio's chatbot was easy to install and super simple to customize. It integrates seamlessly into our online store, and we get great customer engagement from it. This is my first time setting up a chatbot, but the logic tree was a breeze to finalize. Highly recommend!

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing words and the 5 stars :)

Fitness Junkies | Official Store

Hands down best chat app in terms of value for money. I tried chatra and live chat and neither can compare. Support is really great and Maciek is super helpful! Thanks

April 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I will forward your kind feedback to Maciek :)

Levei Tudo

I used this app to help me serve customers more quickly. I really like how it meets the needs of care.

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Your Full Potential

Brilliant app and brilliant customer service. We're very impressed with how much you can get from the basic package. Well done to the developers.

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much! Our whole team is glad and motivated to see your amazing review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96