Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

by Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

NOTIQ

This is one of the best investments I have made in my business from the Shopify App Store. The Tidio app has helped us elevate our customer service and improved our communication from 6.5 to 9.5 on a scale of 1-10. Our customers are happier we can chat and respond in real-time and rate us higher than the competition. The chatbots help us convert even while we sleep. We signed up for both of their packages and we couldn't be happier. What are you still doing reading this review, go sign up now!!! As for me, I need to go respond to a customer online now via Tidio :)

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much - reviews like yours motivate our team to work hard, but always with a smile on our faces! We couldn't be happier, as this is precisely the use case we've built our tool for.

Arcade Belts

Love this app, it works great and I can 100% say that it has increased our conversions. Also, customer service is top-notch! 10/10 would recommend.

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're proud to support you! :)

Evening Primrose

This is a really great app. The free plan is very customizable and is a great addition to my website. The design is very clean, professional and easy to use. Their customer service chat is fast and helpful.

March 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Happy to have you with us in these times. :)

In Season Jewelry

Outstanding customer support... Very helpful all times through the day and night - Very good app! Bot programming takes a couple of days as a learning curve, but very fun and very easy to learn!

Highly recommended!

March 26, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your review. We're really happy our app helps you day and night. We're always happy to help with the bots. :)

ハピポート

It is quite awesome app that I've used ever! It makes our customer service easier and it increases our sales!

March 26, 2020

Amazing, thank you so much! :)

SILKIT™

This app really helped me getting new customers! I really recomend it, also if you only want the free version.

March 10, 2020

Thank you so much, we're really proud to have you as a customer.

Sunriseskin

Really helped to convert more ! totally recommend for new stores or now based stores trying to get their client's trust

March 10, 2020

Fantastic, we're happy that our app helps you build trust and get more happy customers. :)

SAJID Auto Online

very noice.

March 10, 2020

Noice! Thank you so much! :)

Pooch Bandana UK

I use this app to engaged visitors when they use our size guide, because we've noticed people abandon carts ebcause they're confused about measuring their dogs correctly. Solved this problem in an instant. Thanks Tidio!

March 10, 2020

That's amazing! Join our FB Community where we discuss chatbots - this seems like a process our bot could easily handle 24h a day! Thank you for your review. :)

Nuastore

It takes one minute to setup and very easy to customize, navigate. Your support team is also great. Thanks

March 10, 2020

Big kudos from the Support team. Thank you for your review. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78