4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and robust functionality, including a live chat feature that enhances real-time customer interaction. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing features are intuitive and effective. The chatbot feature is praised for boosting sales and improving customer service efficiency. The app's seamless integration with platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and its multilingual feature, are appreciated by international merchants. Merchants have reported significant sales increases after implementation, and the customer support team is frequently commended for their exceptional service.

February 18, 2016

Really nice chat format. Worked instantly, no problem. Could not figure out how to log in, but realized I just need to open the app to start the session. Just upgraded to the pro account, to have more features. I am having fun chatting with my customers and seeing who is in my cart.

Dental Bliss
Over 5 years using the app
February 18, 2016

That app works great to add value to our business. The free version is missing a few features, which I can understand, but is a must have app for every store.

Print Your Mind 3d
7 months using the app
February 17, 2016

Great app, so simple to use and makes a huge difference for customers who sometimes feel more comfortable using live chat than speaking directly on the phone.

www.tentsandaccessories.co.uk

Tents And Accessories Co
2 months using the app
February 15, 2016

This live chat function has definitely been a great addition to my site. Been able to close sales instantly on the chat. Olek is super helpful too.

Toyabella
5 months using the app
February 15, 2016

We at www.ethical-trading.com a new online store dedicated to selling you wholesome products chose Tidio for our client interface and appreciate the fantastic support given by Olek.

Ethical Trading
Malaysia
3 months using the app
Edited February 12, 2016

Olek, the owner of Tidio is an amazing person!

I was looking for the "right" live chat app which has the features: 1. what my customers have added on shopping cart 2. what pages they have been on, etcs...

Don't forget to also download free "Tidio Automation app"
This additional app is like NOS for your Tidio base app.
(You know what NOS is if you're a Fast & Furious fan like me haha)

Here are the actions that you can add once customers:

1) abandoned cart,
7) opens a URL
8) leaves the page
9) spends a certain amount of time on page
more...

and within every single of these 9 sections, you can customize exactly what you want to do after a specific action was taken by your customers!!

I wish I can say more good things about Olek and Tidio!

Its simply the best of the best out there from customer service to the app features and how flawlessly it works.

I am so amazed at just how awesome this app is.

When I deleted the app after trial in order to try some other app Proonto, I was disappointed because they were way too complex and sophisticated for my taste.

Tidio is simple yet has everything that I wanted for live chat.

Olek has emailed me even after 12 am to make sure that I got the best customer service.

I am very very happy customer!

Give this app a try, its honestly the only live chat app that works flawlessly both on desktops and on mobiles!

My promise: YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

Thank You Olek.

Keep up your good work.
God bless.

Giovane Ambizione
About 1 month using the app
February 12, 2016

Great app. Really helping me connect with my customers and I have seen a definite increase in bookings due to Tidio!

Bluebird Booth
About 1 year using the app
February 11, 2016

Everyone should have a chat function on their ecommerce platform. This makes it even better by providing an app for use on Apple or Android products in addition to your desktop. Being able to provide instant support to my clients within the schedule I have set is more than worth the cost.

Aggroclothing
2 months using the app
Edited February 11, 2016

Tidio's performance is great. I really enjoy the multiple application across devices to keep me engaging my customers on the go.

I had some hiccups with connection to Tidio from my site, but their support helped me fix the issues immediately. Very helpful

Lyvatools
Over 2 years using the app
February 11, 2016

Perfect solution and very good service. We have many websites and are able to connect them together to one single account!!

Nordicstore 2