Tidy Cart

Tidy Cart

by Wethrift

Quickly hide PayPal, Amazon, Google & Apple Pay cart buttons

NAVUCKO.

Works really perfect, installation is so easy to handle – thank you very much for your great work guys! :)

WITH baby LOVE

Works perfect and it does what it says in 2 secondes, love it. I am not fan of PayPall because of the high costs involved and now clients are not seduced to use it that easily.

reinvent.community

Exactly what it says it does. Flawless, perfect, quick and easy. Annoying buttons removed within seconds. Well done. Thank you!!

One 3 Visuals

Greatest App Ever. Does exactly what it says it will, what more can you ask for. A must need for everyone!

Bona Fide Clothing | Buy Push Up Leggings, Designer Jumpsuits, Shorts, Skirts, Tops and Swimwear

Does not launch at all. I have no idea, but it probably requires fixing, since the app is really a needed one

The Tactical Deal Shop

It did nothing, didn't do what was advertised, totally useless , didn't hide button and nothing i did was able to make it work

March 15, 2019

Hi. Tidy Cart requires some tweaking for some shop themes. We can sort this out for you and get things working. Please email hello@wethrft.com with your store name and URL and we'll take a look.

BAE Fitness Women

It did not work to hide my buttons and when I tried to reinstall, it said the page could not be found. Perhaps the app no longer exists?

SaltCritters

Works perfectly. Wish this was a built in option with shopify. Now we need one for the shipping option display order.

Hamtun Watches

When using some of apps designed to hide payment buttons, the buttons show for a moment on the screen before hiding. Not with this one. It works perfectly, it lets you choose which buttons to hide, and it's free. A perfect plugin.

Rose Metallics

Now this is the kind of app I like. Simple fix for a simple techy edit that I didn’t have time to do myself. Not trying to promise the world like many of the apps on here (and most apps on here are unnecessary). But this one is useful and quickly hid the garish yellow PayPal badge that was ruining my cart page. And if you want to learn how to do it yourself, well they’ve explained that as well. Excellent. Thanks guys!