Tidy Cart

Tidy Cart

by Wethrift

Quickly hide PayPal, Amazon, Google & Apple Pay cart buttons

Anti-Juanetes®

Doesn't work on booster theme and the contact email its unavailable bbbbbbbbbbb.

August 16, 2019

Hi, We're available to help on hello@wethrift.com. Please send an email and we will help get this working for your theme.

Matthew Huo Photography

Solid app. Took less than 2 minutes to figure out how to hide and save buttons. I hid the PayPal button on my products
Good stuff!

AnimeCollision

Beyond Easy To Use Install And Click To Hide And Its Free This is The App u Want!! 5/5 for making this app free and better then the others

NAVUCKO.

Works really perfect, installation is so easy to handle – thank you very much for your great work guys! :)

WITH baby LOVE

Works perfect and it does what it says in 2 secondes, love it. I am not fan of PayPall because of the high costs involved and now clients are not seduced to use it that easily.

reinvent.community

Exactly what it says it does. Flawless, perfect, quick and easy. Annoying buttons removed within seconds. Well done. Thank you!!

One 3 Visuals

Greatest App Ever. Does exactly what it says it will, what more can you ask for. A must need for everyone!

Bona Fide Clothing | Buy Push Up Leggings, Designer Jumpsuits, Shorts, Skirts, Tops and Swimwear

Does not launch at all. I have no idea, but it probably requires fixing, since the app is really a needed one

The Tactical Deal Shop

It did nothing, didn't do what was advertised, totally useless , didn't hide button and nothing i did was able to make it work

March 15, 2019

Hi. Tidy Cart requires some tweaking for some shop themes. We can sort this out for you and get things working. Please email hello@wethrft.com with your store name and URL and we'll take a look.

BAE Fitness Women

It did not work to hide my buttons and when I tried to reinstall, it said the page could not be found. Perhaps the app no longer exists?

Previous 1