Tier

Tier

by Linq Commerce

Build bundles & kits with dynamic discounts.

Wolves of Paradise

I was looking for a solution where my customers could create their own customized gift box and I came across Tier, this app is really intuitive and easy to setup. I had a minor issue with the compatibility with my theme and the developer was SUPER kind and quick with responding and resolving my issue! VERY HAPPY. I might even need to upgrade now!

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the review! I'm happy to help and I look forward to working with you more in the future!

Meri Meri

This app is very easy to pick up and use. Every time I needed a hand with the design and layout these guys were quick to reply and very helpful. I couldn't recommend them enough.

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation! It is a pleasure working with you and we are happy to help out.

The Cider Vat Ltd

This is a great app, being able to make swappable bundles is just fantastic. The app is very easy to install and use, the support excellent. A shame you can't give six stars.

October 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy you enjoy using Tier!

Buckaroo Bling

I just installed this app, and so far so good. I love the "Swap" feature on bundles, and the tech support for this app is excellent. I had a problem with it clashing with one of the apps I already had installed on my store, and the developer helped me fix the issue. Developers are very responsive and provide personalized fixes quickly. Right now, I'm on the free plan to see what effect the one bundle I created has on my sales, and if it proves to be useful, I'll be upgrading to a paid plan.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for the review and happy to help!

Super Lips

So far, could set it up for my store and the only issue I had, asking for support was easy and had a fast reply with a solution for my problem

be green - be better

We were looking for an app to bundle products to a gift set. Most apps for bundling did not match our requirements, Tier app was able to do so. It needed a little tweaking, but that was done easily with help from Tier support. Their reaction time was great! Thumbs up from us!

Zuma Nutrition

I really like this Tier App, it is part of our strategy to drive up AOV to use bundles and Tier is very easy to implement and has paid for itself in the first day we implemented it. Good value, great product, and their customer service (dom) is a very nice guy that was helpful.

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you more and happy you are seeing good results from Tier.

EasyHairCurler

Wonderful support. They were able to get into my store with my permission and fix compatibility issues between Tier and my theme.

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are happy to get things working for you.

AllRightNights

Was looking for an easy app that did what I needed and this was perfe t for that! Support is amazing, would recommend!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review and glad we can provide what you needed!

LetterFlex

Amazing app with unprecedented functionality. The support was very responsive and helped solve all the issues quickly.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're happy we can provide what you were looking for and always feel free to reach out if you have questions.

Previous 1