Tier

Tier

by Linq Commerce

Build bundles & kits with dynamic discounts.

The Happy Jack Co

I've been looking for something like this for ages! It is so easy to set up your bundles, I'm confident that this app will increase my AOV. Initially I had an issue with my theme and contacted support, they had it up and running and made some custom adjustments for me within hours. Highly recommend.

July 10, 2020

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to get everything resolved. Also thank you for the feature request, it will definitely improve our app. We hope to keep conversations like this in the future :)

Lunera Jewellery

Perfect app for creating your own bundles and tiered discounts. Does exactly what I needed and struggled to find within other paid apps. They have also provided super fast and helpful support! A great functional app for making more complex products, I'm very happy with it!

July 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad you were able to find what you needed and it's been a pleasure working with you :)

SLIMTOX

Nice, clean and simple. I like the option to swap products within the bundle for a nice shopping experience so essentially shopper can create their own bundle. Very easy to set up bundles and support is fantastic.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are happy you found what you needed :)

UNIQHORSE

We used a different app for bundles before but were looking for a solution that offers much more flexibility on combining products. The swap feature offered exactly this. The app also looks great / native and is not too "salesy" as many other are. The developer is super responsive and implemented tweaks that we needed super fast. Amazing solution with amazing service. Also big plus, the app does not mess with the theme code and has very little impact to page speed.

June 14, 2020

Thank you for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to provide what you were looking for :)

Limited Wild

The main reason we went with Tier is because we needed bundles that allowed for flexible products. Their swap feature allows the customer to swap between multiple products to create their own bundle for a discount which was exactly what we were looking for. The bundle worked well with our theme without any changes needed which was also nice. Thanks!

June 1, 2020

Glad you found what you needed! If there are any features that you would like Tier to have in the future or any problems please contact us! hello@linqcommerce.com :)

Kellie Anne Co.

Great app so far. Much easier to use than other bundling apps on here and it actually looks good.. I had some questions and the team was quick to respond over email. Excited to see results!

June 1, 2020

Glad to help! If there are any problems with your bundles or the app please reach out to us again :)

1 2 4 Next