Tier

Tier

by Linq Commerce

Build bundles & kits with dynamic discounts.

Mutt Couture

This is hands down the best app for building bundles. It's great that you can create:
1. Bundles as their own page
2. Add bundles to a product page Super easy to create bundles to increase AOV. I havent tried anything wild with this app, but I was able to set up a nice leash + collar + dog tag combo where all 3 items were required, but the dog tags could be swapped out. I like how you can make a product swappable with any other product in a collection. Worked really well for the dog charms. The default front-end style is the cleanest I've seen, and the developer has added a place to add custom stylesheets/javascript that you can load with the app. The back-end admin interface is really well designed and works like a charm.

www.laimer.bz

Good App and great support. Highly recommend. Finally we found a Bundle App that works for us and does not interfere with any other app on our website. Also, the support is very fast and very helpful.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your input has been extremely helpful in improving the app and we look forward to working with you more!

Meu Íntimo

This is the second APP I'm using for Bundles, Kits and promotions. The sensation I have is "yes, now I got it right, I got the right APP". Besides, Dominic promptly resolved some issues when I needed.
The App is very clear and provides me of all my needs. I could do even product packs with it. Still discovering new uses for Tier. Great. Very recommended.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! It was great working with you and we are happy you feel that way with our app :)

Mamatina

Our experience with Tier has been really good. It was very easy to implement and manage, and generated revenues since the very first days. Customer support was most helpful throughout the process.

May 31, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy you are enjoying the app and please reach out to us anytime.

Opadii

Finally an app that is easy to use and does what it says. Perfect for our store and what I have heard, then more awesome functions are going to be added in near future.
Also, special thanks to Dominic, for helping out and trying to find solutions that work best for my store.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm happy that our app was able to fit your store's needs and look forward to working with you more!

Hitch

We have been looking for a bundles need that suits our back-end inventory needs and also is functional and pleasant experience for customers. This app totally solved our problem. Dominic was very responsive and patient — he even was able to add a feature to the app that we needed! Thank you!!!

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy you found what you needed and it's a pleasure to work with you. Feel free to reach out anytime with questions!

Absafe

Does what it says, nothing else seems to do that! Support respond quickly to questions. App is easy to set up/operate, and customise the look. If built-in options aren't enough, the style can be CSS-customised (not so easy but extremely powerful).

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm happy you were able to find what you need and feel free to reach out again anytime!

Good Game Clothing Co.

Really liked the swap feature. I've been looking for something like this in a long time. Also, great customer support with fast responses in case of some adjustment issues. This is a great app!

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to help and feel free to reach out anytime with questions.

Matchstick Monkey

Highly recommend this app. We had a couple of queries around bundles and received excellent customer support from Dominic who answered all of our questions very well and was very helpful.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review, I look forward to working more with you and your team!

Clean Warrior Bodycare Products

Thank you for the creators of this app and for Dominic's absolutely helpful attitude..! Recommend this for any business to try it out.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! It is great to work with you and please reach out anytime if you have more questions!

Previous 1 3 4