Tier

Tier

by Linq Commerce

Build bundles & kits with dynamic discounts.

Super Lips

So far, could set it up for my store and the only issue I had, asking for support was easy and had a fast reply with a solution for my problem

be green - be better

We were looking for an app to bundle products to a gift set. Most apps for bundling did not match our requirements, Tier app was able to do so. It needed a little tweaking, but that was done easily with help from Tier support. Their reaction time was great! Thumbs up from us!

Zuma Nutrition

I really like this Tier App, it is part of our strategy to drive up AOV to use bundles and Tier is very easy to implement and has paid for itself in the first day we implemented it. Good value, great product, and their customer service (dom) is a very nice guy that was helpful.

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you more and happy you are seeing good results from Tier.

EasyHairCurler

Wonderful support. They were able to get into my store with my permission and fix compatibility issues between Tier and my theme.

August 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are happy to get things working for you.

AllRightNights

Was looking for an easy app that did what I needed and this was perfe t for that! Support is amazing, would recommend!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review and glad we can provide what you needed!

LetterFlex

Amazing app with unprecedented functionality. The support was very responsive and helped solve all the issues quickly.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're happy we can provide what you were looking for and always feel free to reach out if you have questions.

FreshTek Online

Our initial minor problems with this app and our theme were quickly sorted out. Great support in a friendly manner. After trying quite a few alternatives, Tier fits the bill for us and we're happy to pay the very reasonable subscription fee to support the developers.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the review and for choosing Tier! I appreciate the feature requests and hope we can continue working together to improve our app.

Allyce Virgin Hair Collection, L.L.C.

I downloaded 5 other apps today in an attempt to offer the opportunity for my customers to add the same product in different lengths while achieving the discount. There were so many problems with the others because they either failed to offer the proper functionality, the app itself was confusing, the app didn't install correctly, or it drastically slowed down my site. TIER was the shining light in the midst of chaos. It was an absolutely seamless installation that matches my site's design perfectly without me having to customize anything. Creating the bundles was easy and it's exactly what I wanted. The option to swap particular products is something I didn't know that I needed but I'm glad that I have. There was an issue that was quickly resolved by Dom who answered the question, customized the integration with my store, and was incredibly patient/kind/knowledgeable. I am planning to start another store soon and if there is an opportunity to use this app, I will do so in a heartbeat. Thanks Dom for making my customers' experiences better!

July 11, 2020

Thank you for the kind review :) It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to be able to provide what you needed!

The Happy Jack Co

I've been looking for something like this for ages! It is so easy to set up your bundles, I'm confident that this app will increase my AOV. Initially I had an issue with my theme and contacted support, they had it up and running and made some custom adjustments for me within hours. Highly recommend.

July 10, 2020

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to get everything resolved. Also thank you for the feature request, it will definitely improve our app. We hope to keep conversations like this in the future :)

Lunera Jewellery

Perfect app for creating your own bundles and tiered discounts. Does exactly what I needed and struggled to find within other paid apps. They have also provided super fast and helpful support! A great functional app for making more complex products, I'm very happy with it!

July 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad you were able to find what you needed and it's been a pleasure working with you :)