Tier

Tier

by Linq Commerce

Build bundles & kits with dynamic discounts.

Opadii

Finally an app that is easy to use and does what it says. Perfect for our store and what I have heard, then more awesome functions are going to be added in near future.
Also, special thanks to Dominic, for helping out and trying to find solutions that work best for my store.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm happy that our app was able to fit your store's needs and look forward to working with you more!

Hitch

We have been looking for a bundles need that suits our back-end inventory needs and also is functional and pleasant experience for customers. This app totally solved our problem. Dominic was very responsive and patient — he even was able to add a feature to the app that we needed! Thank you!!!

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are happy you found what you needed and it's a pleasure to work with you. Feel free to reach out anytime with questions!

Absafe

Does what it says, nothing else seems to do that! Support respond quickly to questions. App is easy to set up/operate, and customise the look. If built-in options aren't enough, the style can be CSS-customised (not so easy but extremely powerful).

March 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm happy you were able to find what you need and feel free to reach out again anytime!

Good Game Clothing Co.

Really liked the swap feature. I've been looking for something like this in a long time. Also, great customer support with fast responses in case of some adjustment issues. This is a great app!

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to help and feel free to reach out anytime with questions.

Matchstick Monkey

Highly recommend this app. We had a couple of queries around bundles and received excellent customer support from Dominic who answered all of our questions very well and was very helpful.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review, I look forward to working more with you and your team!

Clean Warrior Bodycare Products

Thank you for the creators of this app and for Dominic's absolutely helpful attitude..! Recommend this for any business to try it out.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! It is great to work with you and please reach out anytime if you have more questions!

Bohnen & Soehne

This app is really easy to use and we had excellent customer support once we had any issue. Everything could be solved in minutes - fast and reliable.

December 26, 2020

Thank you for the review, it is a pleasure working with you and happy holidays!

BABY BOOSA

Easy to set up and well integrated, the customisation and UI is great, UX is seamless too especially for mobile and super quick support!

December 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are happy you find our app useful and happy holidays!

Simply Spice UK

Great app, managed to set up a build a box style website and syncs well with subscription charging apps. Great help and response from the team at Tier.

December 26, 2020

Thank you very much for the review!

Go Getter Girl Company

This app is so great and the customer service is AMAZING. I couldn't figure out something and they were going to hop on a zoom call with me over the weekend since our launch is on Monday!!!

Previous 1 3 4