Tier

Tier

by Linq Commerce

Build bundles & kits with dynamic discounts.

Clean Warrior Bodycare Products

Thank you for the creators of this app and for Dominic's absolutely helpful attitude..! Recommend this for any business to try it out.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! It is great to work with you and please reach out anytime if you have more questions!

Bohnen & Soehne

This app is really easy to use and we had excellent customer support once we had any issue. Everything could be solved in minutes - fast and reliable.

December 26, 2020

Thank you for the review, it is a pleasure working with you and happy holidays!

BABY BOOSA

Easy to set up and well integrated, the customisation and UI is great, UX is seamless too especially for mobile and super quick support!

December 26, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are happy you find our app useful and happy holidays!

Simply Spice UK

Great app, managed to set up a build a box style website and syncs well with subscription charging apps. Great help and response from the team at Tier.

December 26, 2020

Thank you very much for the review!

Go Getter Girl Company

This app is so great and the customer service is AMAZING. I couldn't figure out something and they were going to hop on a zoom call with me over the weekend since our launch is on Monday!!!

Unbelts Canada

We recently purchased Tier and so far the app has been great. I love the functionality and customization you can do with the bundles, the option for custom CSS to help the bundles blend with the theme is very helpful in keeping things cohesive. The customer service for Tier is unmatched, quick response times and actual solutions for issues is what you get. We are so glad to have chosen Tier for our new bundling function and will be utilizing it across the board.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for the review! It is a pleasure working with you and we are happy to help!

PureNiyama

Great and simple app with great support! Very easy and straightforward to setup and simple to use for the customers too

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Jubel

I was looking for a bundle builder type app that had some flexibility, yet was compact enough to display on (almost) every product page. Tier has just that. The SWAP feature is a game changer and works really well. The interface is intuitive, and support is fast, friendly, and helpful. Currently on the Essential plan but will need to upgrade to Pro soon as I'm adding more products that will benefit from the swappable bundles. Yay!

November 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy that Tier has proved useful for your business and look forward to working with you more!

Wolves of Paradise

I was looking for a solution where my customers could create their own customized gift box and I came across Tier, this app is really intuitive and easy to setup. I had a minor issue with the compatibility with my theme and the developer was SUPER kind and quick with responding and resolving my issue! VERY HAPPY. I might even need to upgrade now!

October 23, 2020

Thank you for the review! I'm happy to help and I look forward to working with you more in the future!

Meri Meri

This app is very easy to pick up and use. Every time I needed a hand with the design and layout these guys were quick to reply and very helpful. I couldn't recommend them enough.

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation! It is a pleasure working with you and we are happy to help out.

Previous 1 3