Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

BigUp! World Wide Peace

The worst experience ever. Never even used this and now we are billed for it without authorization. Please take off the bogus charges from our account. We never used anything. It was a trial that we never even had a chance to set up.

November 9, 2019

Hello
Be advised that its Shopify that charged your card as you had approved the charges when installing the Progressive Discount app. Your card was charged after the Free 10-Day period. Our team had worked on implementing the app on your store theme and if you needed any assistance, we would have appreciated if you would have contacted us. The low rating and review that you provided is unjustified and it makes a negative impact on the app which is undeserving. If you would need any assistance in resolving your concerns including the payment issue then I would request you to please let us know. i am requesting you to kindly remove the negative review and low ratings and we can work along with Shopify for a solution.

Dickson Printing & Copy Centre

After taking over a week trying to get another Quantity type app to work I came across this app. What a treat. Awesome support. App did exactly as advertised. I wanted to have items priced like this: 1-49 items priced at $2.00 each, 50-299 items priced at $1.80 each and 300 or more items to be priced at $1.50 each. THIS APP DID IT IN SPADES!!

Funny Parent Gifts

If you have a complicated pricing structure with lots of variations, this is the ONLY app that will accommodate it and believe me, I tried them all. The ability to upload unlimited pricing tiers all at once via a csv file is a life-saver if you have a bunch of products. Best of all, it works! I'm hugely relieved that I found this app. For a while there, I was seriously discouraged and considering going back to manual order entry with a good ol' calculator.

Captivating Candle Supply

I have installed and tried 4 or 5 different apps within 2 days. THIS ONE WORKS! I needed an app that would offer multi-tiered pricing for the same item. I.E. you have to purchase 12 of the same item in order to receive the discount. With this app the discount applies only to the items you indicate and you can mix the shopping cart with other items and discount applies respectively to each product as long as the min quantity is met for each product. THANK YOU! Didn't even need to reach out for tech support.

Discount Office

This app shines where others have let us down. Very easy to use. Support that is amazing and very prompt. Well thought out features. Prior to using this, we used a different and more popular app which was not performant at all. Overall, I am very happy with this app and would highly recommend this for tiered pricing. A++++

ePromotionalProducts

We are quite happy to find the Progressive Discount app. Impeccable service and support team. They understood our requirement and gave the solution in no time. They even modified the app code to suffice our requirement. A big thumbs up to Vikas and team for helping us to 24/7. Keep Rocking!! :)

Pedaler Grip Covers

After painfully working with a couple of other apps over two or more weeks I was thrilled to find Progressive Discount. The team did exactly what I needed in a very quick timeframe. I am grateful for their professionalism and proficiency. I . cannot recommend this app and its support team more highly. Thank you!

PLATTFORM Handwerker-Fachmarkt

Great app and fantastic support. I have tried many wholesale app, but this one worked the best, specifically because it allows for a variant based CSV upload of tiered prices!
Many thanks again!

Festa Prática

The app is awesome and is easy to configure. I just put it in my site and needed a translation to my language. The team was amazing and do it too fast.

The Sign Shed

Fantastic app. Works seemlessly with our store and checkout. Atul and the team at V Group are highly recommended. They worked with us to make changes to further improve the integration of the app with our store and nothing was too much trouble for them. They respond promptly and their quality of work is exemplary.
Here at The Sign Shed in the UK we would have no hesitation in rating the Progressive Discount app and V Group at 5 stars. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4