Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

$11.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 20, 2022

I am really happy with the service, they are very reactive replying by emails and they solve your problems. Thank you, I recommend it

BY.ATLANTIC
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 29, 2021

Great app with nice aesthetic. Also, an amazing support team. I got the help I needed in no-time. Truly recommend.

Dulisshoes.com
Portugal
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 1, 2021

Great app for tiered/bundle pricing. Vikas was also very helpful/quick with responding whenever I needed assistance.

Ooze
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 14, 2021

The app works smoothly and fit into our theme without any problems. Everything loads instantly and nothing bugs. Everything is clear, and can be set up to your own taste. 5 stars app!

selectedmix.it
March 14, 2021

The app has a good skilled team. They know what they are doing, and work neatly. Vikas helped me a lot and makes a difference! Thanks!

selectedmix.fr
March 14, 2021

It's a good app. It's also very cheap. Many other apps charge money per views, or on a commission basis. We absolutely do not want this. With this app, all profit is for yourself. Very good.

selectedmix.es
March 14, 2021

Unlike other apps, this app is simple and straightforward. But how powerful it is. The discount block increased our conversion and purchase amount per customer.

selectedmix.com
March 14, 2021

The app completely fits with your theme and colors. The simple menu allows you to set everything to your liking. Within no time, the discount block looks like a part of your theme.

silverchoice.nl
March 14, 2021

After I installed the app, I noticed that it did not work immediately on my theme. Within 10 minutes, it was already fixed by the developer. There is nothing better than being helped immediately when you are working on something. An app you can count on.

silverchoice.it
March 14, 2021

What a power app this is. The app gives our sales a good boost. You literally leave money on the table if you don't use it. The app is very clear, and points itself out.

silverchoice.fr