Tiksuper ‑Dropshipping

Tiksuper ‑Dropshipping

by Tiksuper

That Helps You Source & Ship ANYTHING From China

AllOnBut

It’s a good App for a new Shopify store like me. I like processing orders process and Tiksuper make it much easier! I had some problems with my first few orders, my agent Sophie, is very familiar with their support and issue was resolved quickly. This meant my order was able to be processed correctly. Will definitely continue to use their service and recommend to others!

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your evaluation of tiksuper, we are always committed to providing the only service, and fulfilling orders more easily and saving more money. Have a nice day!

HotBestOn

I’m using this app, no complains so far. they have warehouses in China and also will have one in US. Good service, I like my account manager Hayden so much, he is really a genuine and interesting man. They can help me with sourcing, processing, checking, warehousing, branding and shipping. Efficient shipping methods they have.

BestVipUp

I've been using Tiksuper for 2 months, I have one niche store and selling over 50 products from Tiksuper, no missed deliveries yet. If you have a good agent, it's Kelly. She tries to get me the exact things and gives good explanations on why not for future reference. I’m satisfied with the customer service. Appreciate it.

BuyVipOnlies

I dropship from Tiksuper, because of covid-19, the delivery times are slightly higher but overall it's a good experience. Sometimes there are issues but nothing that can't be resolved.

GoodsOnlineBuy

I’m start user. One of my friends is using Tiksuper, he had good experience with this app, so he recommend it, I’m willing to try it. Currently they’re alright for me.

GoodsOnlineOn

What surprised me is that Tiksuper offers branding and custom packaging, they even provide some labels for free. It helps me to promote my own brand. Good for you.

FunOnMall

I use this app for 2 weeks now and let me tell you IT IS GREAT! Honestly! Spares you a lot of trouble especially when your new to this business. A special and huge thank you to my agent for being so supportive!.

MallOnFun

I have been using Tiksuper for a while everything is fine. My agent Sophie is doing a great job helps me to answer every question.

UsaForMall

I am very impressed by the 1on1 engagement with my assigned agent. Makes you feel like you have a vested partner at each step with Tiksuper

BuyShopAll

I really love Tiskuper, they have a very full range of products, more professional and patient customer service staff, whenever I have any questions, they will reply to my questions in timely manner. Thank you so much!

October 18, 2020