Tiksuper Dropshipping&Branding

Tiksuper Dropshipping&Branding

by Tiksuper

Easily & Flexibly & Quickly & Sourcing Agent in China

ヘッドラインズトゥディ

Tiksuper has help me quickly create a store dropshipping store.Really love it.Do not need to worry about the photos and descriptions,because each item have vivid photo and detailed descriptions.I always directly import them to my store.I really like the app!

February 20, 2021

SnowInBuy

Very quick and detailed help with pictures and detailed explanations special thanks to Eric. The best live support I ever seen.

HeadbandUpIn

I highly recommend Tiksuper. It is much better than AliExpress in terms of both shipping time and customer service.

InPartyLight

I have been using this app for a while now and it has been such a great experience. The customer service team I have contacted so far have been great. I have an agent Hayden, he is very helpful, so on top of his job that it makes feel he really cares about my business, for this I will continue to use Tiksuper so long as I continue to enjoy such great service.

AboutLoveIn

I finally made my first sale and I was worried about my first shipment that went to another country. My agent is really helpful, fixed my zip code and everything, put me at ease. Thanks again Wendy.

InBuyLove

As a beginner, I found adding the Tiksuper app made my business so much easier. I now have the time to focus on products and advertising. Kelly is always available to help me with all my newbie questions and helped me get used to the layout as I started connecting my store and handing over orders for Tiksuper to fulfill for me.

OfInLike

Tiksuper service is very good, I meet some agents i.e. Hayden & Sophie and they are all helpful and efficient to solve my queries. I have some test orders and they can deliver as described in the website. I am satisfied with Tiksuper so far.

CamsUsaIn

HeatersUpIn

SnowSportsSo

Tiksuper has helped me take my business to the next level. I am able to get my products to my customers fast and their customer care is exceptional with fast replies and are very responsible. Cindy is always very friendly and helpful. The website is also very easy to navigate through.

Previous 1 3