Tiksuper Dropshipping&Branding

Tiksuper Dropshipping&Branding

by Tiksuper

Easily & Flexibly & Quickly & Sourcing Agent in China

Jhyourt

I got several dropshipping apps installed, this one is just the one I am looking for. What it can do is just out of my imagination.

The platform where I can call my business, everything you need right in your hand to manage any e-commerce store.

MODASKA

Overall a really good drop shipping platform, efficient and professional. Here I want to specifically mention their refund policy, I can easily get the money back even because of a very small product issue. I do not need to open dispute again and again. This team is genuine and reliable.

MODEN

I have been using Tiksuper Dropshipping for a short time and have to say I am very happy with it. The platform offers all the services that an entrepreneur needs. A wide choice of products, several logistics solutions offered and an incredible assistance in the event of a problem. Great and professional customer service. I highly recommend this app.

Luxe-Prime-Fashion

Wonderful app, it is so much better than oberlo + aliexpress, it’s easy to import products from Aliexpress to your store and auto fulfill orders. When one order has multiple items which are from different suppliers, they can ship them as one full package. Well done, this is the thing I want.

lifeisajourneyshop

I am very impressed by the 1on1 engagement with my assigned agent. Makes you feel like you have a vested partner at each step with Tiksuper

Material Gurlz

Really reactive and experienced agents. Great platform at all points of view. Let see now how the logistic will do a the great job for making happy customers and grow our common businesses... I am confident with Tiksuper with best regards.

NUMONET

Top service super fast answers very good thanks guys!!!=) 5 Stars!!!
All questions were handled in no time. It is remarkable how quick you respond.

Jewelry and The Sea

It is great, the help center was really helpful and if you have ANY question just ask, they will help you with everything.

PLC Harvest

Impressive Service and Customer Service I have problem linked my Tiksuper account with my store been settle very fast and a lot of help from Sophie(service agent) regarding any problem on my Store. You can source from Taobao and other big Chinese marketplaces if you...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8