Omega ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

Omega ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 26, 2022

Nice App, great support, worked after 5 minutes and I'm super happy :) Now I have my pixel in the developer mode

BoostFresh
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
Omega replied January 26, 2022

Hi BoostFresh

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

January 26, 2022

Great Support!
Though this app doesn't work with my current theme on ATC event, but the support team helped me a lot.
I will try other theme with it.
5 Stars

familyvibes.co
Time spent using app: 22 days
Omega replied January 26, 2022

Hi familyvibes.co

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

January 21, 2022

Really Great support, Help me install and get everything working! Hopfully this helps with tiktok not Tracking everything with the stock shopify app.

The Henna Plug
Time spent using app: 15 days
Omega replied January 21, 2022

Hi The Henna Plug

All the best!

January 20, 2022

Joyce & Dev assisted me today.Very friendy and fast to fix TK event problem.I use Omega for my FB & TK!Thanks Omega

Saviland
Time spent using app: 29 days
Omega replied January 21, 2022

Hi Saviland

January 17, 2022

You will need Omega Multiple TikTok Pixels if you have multiple ad accounts with different pixels. It is very easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. Joyce assisted me today. She was very helpful and friendly. Do you have a hundred questions? She will provide you with an answer as soon as possible. Great app and great service.

BunnyeBun™
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied January 17, 2022

Hi BunnyeBun™,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Joyce to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

January 12, 2022

It's quite convenient to install multiple tiktok pixels with this app. And they really care about the customer experience, and respond super fast to the customer inquiries. Love it!

Zilarr
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied January 12, 2022

Hi Zilarr
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

January 11, 2022

Amazing customer service and easy setup, I enjoyed the entirety of the app and will use it quite often

Viral Things
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omega replied January 11, 2022

Hi Viral Things

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

January 7, 2022

Support was perfect. Responded fast, and treated me like an individual person not some robot going through a script.

Molarx
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied January 7, 2022

Hi Molarx
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

December 27, 2021

This is an awesome app for multi pixels tracking. I recommend this app to your Shopify stores. Thanks a lot, Joyce.

Luna's Wish
Time spent using app: 6 days
Omega replied December 27, 2021

Hi Luna's Wish

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Joyce!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

Edited December 27, 2021

I just started using this app for a long time and I really like this app. Joyce of customer service is very patient and professional.

Amocompra