Omega ‑ Multiple TikTok Pixels

TikTok Pixels, Events API, attributed events,advanced matching

$6.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Monicee

The app deserves five stars! Amazing software! The customer support is kind and competent. I frequently contacted the customer service, and each time they promptly and passionately answered to me, I hoped they would continue to improve and ask for our support. The technical team is also extremely strong.

July 6, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀 with Omega Tiktok Multi Pixel!

vuveza

Good support and good app. I needed more pixels to be added to my website and a friend recommended this app and its good

July 4, 2022

5-Stars! 🌟 Whoot Whoot! 🎉We're so thrilled that you are enjoying our services so far! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback!
Thanks,
_The Omega support team_

Momavo Jewelry

Support is the best! fast, responsive and knowledgeable. Hight recommend! - App xài tốt, support nhanh, gọn, lẹ!

June 27, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥

Cám ơn bạn rất nhiều vì đã tin tưởng vào sản phẩm và dịch vụ của Omega!

Hairo

Joyce was amazing. She helped me after hours and made sure everything was perfect before leaving me. I had issues fixing something with the pixel and she was able to immediately.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words💗💗💗. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, that Joyce is truly a gem💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business’ growth.

Hairful®

Very good! Fully functional and I must say the staff is excellent. Diego called me and answered all the questions I had in a way I could easily understand. Not all the time you get support like that!

June 23, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
Cheers,
Diego

Dutch Elyts

Great app ,had some problems with attribution in the begging butfast customer support was quick and responsive.
Reliable and cheap app for attribution

June 23, 2022

We're glad to hear that our app and customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

Kezihome

I have frequently contacted the customer service, and each time they promptly and passionately answered to me. I hope they continue to improve and that you will encourage them. The technical team is also extremely strong. In general, it is quite simple to use, however occasionally there are issues. However, the customer service team is very understanding and will support you in finding a solution. It is advised that you utilize it.
Joyce, thank you very much.

June 23, 2022

Thanks for the super review!
Great to hear you're finding the Multi TikTok pixel app useful. Wish more accurate Ads come soon.
All the best!
Joyce and Omega TikTok Multi Pixels team

Drawndrop

Location France

Hi we just setup omega pixel for tiktok, this app efficiently send info to tiktok and made our ad optimization increased. Customer service like Joyce is great , she is very pro and reactive.

June 20, 2022

You absolute flipppppping legend! 🔥🔥🔥🙌 thanks heaps for the kind words! Lets get more with TikTok multi pixels!!!!
- Joyce and Omega TikTok Multi Pixels team -

Flasine

Location Hong Kong SAR

I use this application to help me carry out . I really like the way it handles . wonderful. Thank you

June 17, 2022

Thanks for the super review!
All the best!
Joyce and Omega TikTok Multi Pixels team

Remover Care

I really appreciate the help of the client support, they assisted me from the beginning, step by step, and they were so friendly. Thank you again!

June 16, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are.🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7