Anmeldelser (18.827)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
25. april 2024

I love TikTok! There's so many benefits, especially for business owners. I'm a new business owner but I also love supporting other businesses and I've found so many great things on this app. I look forward to sharing more of my experiences and hope to grow my business more

Smarter Banz
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
24. april 2024

joined tiktok shop today, joined the support meeting which was great, linked my shopify and tiktok myself and i am not very technical - was pretty straightforward.

Cake Tin
8 måneder bruger appen
1. maj 2024

Setting up the business portion appears to be quite easy. I want to have a great experience with TikTok in growing my business and sharing it through TikTok. What is most important to me is that things are safe and secure. Security is most important. I highly recommend TikTok to anyone I speak to even before I used TikTok for business. Thank you TikTok.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
11. maj 2024

This is a great app to add to your Shopify. It has a learning curve but well worth putting in the time!

Amerukhan Basics Clothing
10 måneder bruger appen
29. april 2024

All fabulous but PLEASE ADD - Personalisation option :)

TilleyTree
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
23. marts 2024

Tiktok is the super amazing platform where you can reach millions of your real customers. Thanks

Diospo
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
27. marts 2024

I liked it, it was simple, not like many others out there that take like forever to set up.

Atlantean Globals Services
Holland (Nederlandene)
12 måneder bruger appen
30. maj 2024

Horrid!!!!!!! I had an account on shopify but i tried connecting through mobile tiktok account and realized i made two instead of one. I Couldn't unlink or delete the second account. So i placed my husband phone number and finally unlinked second seller from tiktok. Now i cant link my tiktok to my first seller because the second account still doing verification and when verification fails, since another account exists, it still does not allow me to connect because of it. NO OPTION TO STOP OR DELETE VERIFICATION< NO OPTION TO DELETE ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE VERIFIED COMPANY INFO>WON"T CONNECT TO ANOTHER SELLER ACCOUNT DESPITE BEING DISCONNECTED FROM ANOTHER. in all to say, IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT YOURE SCREWED AND HAVE TO THROW THE WHOLE TIKTOK AWAY!!!!!

Eunhae
3 måneder bruger appen
20. maj 2024

Easy to set up, I look forward to starting selling on TikTok!

What's Your WiFi
9 måneder bruger appen
28. marts 2024

I would recommend because, TikTok is a great social network that gives you the opportunity of interacting with all different types of great people with supportive and creative personalities. TikTok is also very educational and informative. It gives people a platform to progress and moderately achieve their goals doing something they simply love or has the talent to do.

SRT Expansions