TikTok , 15.755 anmeldelser

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. april 2024

Only any good if you only have 1 location setup on Shopify, as we have multiple locations it is unusable as there is no way to select the location so it just fails to connect as it has just randomly selected our Amazon Location which is located at a different address to the address setup in TikTok

SnowPaw Store
Storbritannien
7 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 15. januar 2024

I would give 0 stars if I could. It caused a tik tok javascript pixel sandbox error on my site that I cannot for the life of me get rid of. Tik tok is ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. They dont care at all. I have contacted every department possible and NO ONE will help. Terrible customer service- Do yourself a favor and avoid this app - worst mistake I ever made

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
13. december 2023

I've been running my Shopify store for almost 5 years, and after activating my TikTok US Shop account, some of my international products got automatically synced. Orders came in before I even noticed, but despite that, I quickly delivered those orders to all my customers. To comply with TikTok rules, I disabled all international products from the TikTok store and started listing only the items in our US warehouse. However, after a few sales, our TikTok Shop account was unfairly closed, and they held onto the accumulated funds, transferring them to their own pockets. They're constantly making new updates, adding new rules every day, and technical glitches have occurred multiple times. The support team responds with pre-written messages, appearing to be attentive but actually doing nothing. Every time I reach out, my serious issue gets sidelined, and their sole concern seems to be getting a 5-star survey from me. A GREAT INJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE TO ME!

Minihomy
Mere end et år bruger appen
21. januar 2024

This app worked fine for the most part last year. Now since the update at the end of the year (2023) it is completely broken. The sync is broken. This app is now worthless and causing more stress than it is worth.

Gryphon Worx Creations
10 måneder bruger appen
24. januar 2024

Doesn't sync correctly - heavy discounts - set up buyer shipping cost - they give free shipping regardless of your settings. Lost more money than it's worth. Just sold an item listed for$9.99 plus $5 shipping - Tiktok sold for $5.99 and free shipping!!!! wtf are you kidding me - no thanks

Cultured Cloths Apparel & Accessories
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
30. januar 2024

I've been trying to sync my Shopify store to TikTok for over 5 months now. TikTok Support leaves a lot to be desired, and they don't seem to care if the issue gets resolved or not. They don't reply to tickets and just close them out instead of fixing the issues.

Turbo Java Coffee Co.
4 måneder bruger appen
3. januar 2024

Shopify is great, very intuitive and relatively easy to navigate and connecting it to a TikTok shop is relatively easy. TikTok Shop is very frustrating at times. The process of accepting orders and printing shipping labels is straight foreword but TikTok as a platform seems to hold more bearing in their buyers than their sellers. Buyer initiated refunds and returns are accepted and processed automatically with what feels like little regard from the Seller. Customer Service leaves much to desire. Any explanation of violations you might encounter and why they were applied are non-existent and it seems appeals of violations fall on deaf ears. Its unfortunate that is it such an effective way to get your products in front of possible consumers, as long as you color within the vague lines TikTok has set. Good Luck.

Simply Spun
4 måneder bruger appen
26. januar 2024

Products have been pending for ages, no ability to create a camping outside my region but if I sell products outside my region???
Non-friendly app...

My Deal Searcher
Israel
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
17. januar 2024

Just awful. Sync does not work. Seller support is non-existent, just bots that ask for screenshots and error messages even when they are not relevant.

FreeShippingAllOrders.com
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
3. januar 2024

Cant ship Tiktok orders on shiopify. Very frustating. Orders should go to Shopify just like META orders. They also hide all information and make it hard to ship orders for customers.

HeyBuddy Club