Rezensionen (18.868)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Februar 2024

Nightmare trying to get TikTok Shop running. What seemed like a quick, simple installation has ground to halt, stuck in the mode "We're Getting Everything Ready" when trying to sync my products from Shopify.

Numerous support tickets with screenshots, a loom video and full explanations have just had the issue pushed around from person to person. Now I am told it is with the "internal team" and who knows when I will hear back on that.

I really wanted to give this a go. Seemed like a no-brainer to try this, put up shop Shop Ads and see if we can get some traction. But, it has taken SO much time I that can ill afford. I am giving up.

Clear Wellness 360
7 tage mit der App
7. März 2024

This is shit the method payment is so bad , support same thing never ever answer you.

Gxsphere
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
24. März 2024

horrible work flow in putting on new products

iammarcusmanning
3 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 5. März 2024

It was easy to set up but then my ID which was approved suddenly became unapproved & the Jumio verification software did not work. Hence my shop is now in limbo & the verification app is just spinning around.

On trying to submit a bad review a new app called Athena opened up requiring registration. What is that about??

Jen's Pottery House Apparel & House wares
Vereinigtes Königreich
29 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 15. Januar 2024

I would give 0 stars if I could. It caused a tik tok javascript pixel sandbox error on my site that I cannot for the life of me get rid of. Tik tok is ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. They dont care at all. I have contacted every department possible and NO ONE will help. Terrible customer service- Do yourself a favor and avoid this app - worst mistake I ever made

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
30. Januar 2024

I've been trying to sync my Shopify store to TikTok for over 5 months now. TikTok Support leaves a lot to be desired, and they don't seem to care if the issue gets resolved or not. They don't reply to tickets and just close them out instead of fixing the issues.

Turbo Java Coffee Co.
5 monate mit der App
21. Januar 2024

This app worked fine for the most part last year. Now since the update at the end of the year (2023) it is completely broken. The sync is broken. This app is now worthless and causing more stress than it is worth.

Gryphon Worx Creations
10 monate mit der App
24. Januar 2024

Doesn't sync correctly - heavy discounts - set up buyer shipping cost - they give free shipping regardless of your settings. Lost more money than it's worth. Just sold an item listed for$9.99 plus $5 shipping - Tiktok sold for $5.99 and free shipping!!!! wtf are you kidding me - no thanks

Cultured Cloths Apparel & Accessories
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
1. Februar 2024

Registration takes too long and has bugs at every step. Moreover, customer support is not responsive. I'm talking about 30 days waiting without answer or progress.

Under NY Sky
3 monate mit der App
26. Januar 2024

Products have been pending for ages, no ability to create a camping outside my region but if I sell products outside my region???
Non-friendly app...