TikTok , 15.705 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. März 2024

Nothing works. No customer service. Beyond frustrating. We will see what happens after all the contacts I made ever get a real reply that is not a bot.

7 Realms Bliss
Bearbeitet am 31. August 2023

I love this app, but I'm having trouble connecting my TikTok shop and I can't get anybody to help me fix it. I can't get Support to help me and I cannot get anyone to show me how to correct the problems I'm having with logging in. I would appreciate if someone would contact me and help me fix this problem. I did not want to change my original review, but I can't get any help and I'm hoping someone will help me now.

Legacy Marketplace
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
10. September 2023

I have set up my business registration through shopify for tiktok and desktop, but wont show up on mobile.

RebekkahCozyBoutiques
5 monate mit der App
31. Juli 2023

This window is holding me hostage until I do a review so here dgoes....I dont know what I am doing here but setting up a link to my shopify anyways.

Golden Anchor Retail and Media
3 monate mit der App
9. Dezember 2023

Love you too ghetto gospel music and get the yaar itni acchi Tum Nahin lag rahi kya

My Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
20. August 2023

Good but still trying to set everything up and connect my link to tiktok on my account so. People can get to it

EasierLife™
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
29. Februar 2024

Very smooth integration ……….

Ecosential Skincare
18. Oktober 2023

its ok not sure if it works

My Store
Neuseeland
9 tage mit der App
13. Februar 2024

Difficult to set up

Sensory Sweater
19. August 2023

Completely does not work with tiktok for business. Everytime it comes up with a new error and I can't do anything about it

BeautyLure