TikTok , 13.185 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
20. Januar 2024

Great when it works. Pulls order into Shopify where I can fulfill the order and adds customer to my Shopify Customers list which is great! Can run campaigns for promos and TikTok offers many campaigns that help boost my sales. Been using it 3 months. BUT, the past week all of a sudden none of my TikTok orders pull through to Shopify like they are supposed to where I fulfill the orders. I have reached out to TikTok support on 5 different occasions and never got 1 response.

Simply Shady Designs
12 monate mit der App
3. Februar 2024

Not sure if I have to pay for the account or just if I run ads

The Wardrobe Door
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 monate mit der App
6. Januar 2024

It is ok have not yet finished setting up

Bel Arome 4 u

soulchapchap
Frankreich
29 tage mit der App
2. Dezember 2023

Integration wasn't so swift. Ran into issues with syncing products, and had delays. Lots of accounts and settings to be configured manually just to try to get things to try to carry over; that some people need to install third-party apps for in order to integrate easier. Whatever these other apps are doing "SKUIQ, Silk Connector, etc" are doing seem to be integrating much easier than the default app and maybe TT Dev team can learn some of those features to try to make this app more streamlined.

DrawDadDraw LLC
4 monate mit der App
12. Dezember 2023

I struggled because I already had a TikTok shop account and it would not let me select it to sync. Had to contact support.

Is that My Gift
2 monate mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

Cool

Northshore-Streetwear
Deutschland
Etwa ein monat mit der App