Rezensionen (19.160)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Juni 2024

I just installed this app, and it was straightforward! I am looking forward to seeing how this partnership will increase the visibility of my Burke Avenue products!

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
20. Mai 2024

I’m a rookie at this app ads so I’m taking it easy until I’m a bit more familiar with it. Seems straight forward and easy to follow. I just want to get my store viewed and start making some sales as I want my future customers to see our quality products and form lasting relationships with these customers

PATMAKS PATCHES
4 monate mit der App
10. Mai 2024

I strongly recommend this app for ecommerce user. Its marketing strategy is amazing and provide you sales in less time as compared to Meta. Thanks to Tiktok for giving me excellent results.

Khyber Crafts
10 monate mit der App
27. Mai 2024

easy setup, took 5 mins, direct process, biggest social media platform, seamless integration to shopify.

Perpetual Commerce
6 monate mit der App
13. April 2024

I love the creativity and the templates make content much easier to create and much more accessible to those without too much experience.

Born, Bred & Buttered
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
10. Juni 2024

It was super easy to setup. All of my info autocompleted because I already had TikTok biz accounts.

Grow my Green
Deutschland
10 monate mit der App
5. Juni 2024

So far so Good, Will update once we get going

Digital 99
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
15. Juni 2024

It's quite good~ although I'm just starting to use it, I can see that it's constantly improving and working hard to help us find customers with genuine needs. Compared to other platforms, this one is also more affordable for small businesses. and I'm proud of its team!

wonderful store
Kanada
23 tage mit der App
3. Juni 2024

initially things starter of rocky but I tried again and everything went smooth.

Supreme Hustle club
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
16. Mai 2024

I enjoy TikTok. Lots of educational, how to's and much more on here!

219 Main Marketplace