TikTok , 13.262 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. Januar 2024

Great app very please a few things need to be worked out in any new connection of platforms. Selling on tik tok shop and connectinf my shopify shop to the tik tok shop is a game changer. Thank you

Curvy QUEENS Fashions and More
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
23. Januar 2024

Just starting with TikTok For Business. Let's see how it goes. I will be coming back here to tell my experience. But I'm already super-excited, 'cos TikTok has a very good reputation in terms of reasonableness and willingness to support business.

Duuby Lee
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
29. Januar 2024

It has been going easy to set up. Now I have to figure out how to create content and traffice.

PET MAMA PICKS
8 monate mit der App
24. Dezember 2023

very easy to set up and get the store connected. Really enjoy it when it is this easy to link the store to the advertising area that you are using.

starryroof.com
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
1. Januar 2024

I enjoyed setting up my TikTok account up.
Thak you for this opportunity for this marking platform.
I really appreciate everything you do.
I really hope my marketing campaign is successful.

Slyck Stylez Merchandise
6 monate mit der App
27. Januar 2024

Easy set up to reach new customers on TIKTOK

Soayya’s Not A Chef
25. November 2023

It's very confusing for a non-computer literate person to set up a business and run ads, but once you get into the groove and figure out where you are supposed to be TikTok walks you through what you need to do. Better than a lot of platforms.

Sargent Bubbles
24. Januar 2024

super easy and straight forward to set up

S.O.S Save Our Soles
Kanada
12. Januar 2024

Honestly couldn't ask for a better experience. Everything seemed automated and linking my accounts legit took me 2 mins. I did have issues connect to their platform from Shopify but once I told them the problem I kept having (for some reason every time I clicked the connect account button my page went blank) and within an hour I got instructions on how to fix. only took 3 clicks and problem solved.

Otaku Needs
19 tage mit der App
20. Januar 2024

Smooth an easy to set up. Great experience and i highly recommend setting up through Shopify.

26 Herb Maya