TikTok , 15.932 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de febrero de 2024

Super easy, well-integrated setup. Have not started advertising or selling on TikTok yet but the setup was seamless.

SmithHönig
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
5 de febrero de 2024

i was hard in the begining, but after i had all things verified, im able to do it with ease

MaQLar Hair Care
4 meses usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

I like it when everything just works without jumping through hoops.

ark4humanity
6 meses usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

This Tiktok arrangement with Shopify is a complete disaster and it is also kind of a bad joke. These retards at Tiktok have the worst support team I have ever seen before. Also, beware that Tiktok deploys shady sales tactics like making your merchandise 40% off on Tiktok and showing your sales at full price on Shopify. And the fun doesn't stop there these Tiktok morons also auto-refund and auto-cancel orders without contacting you. Then they deploy a blanket statement about how this is in their rules and they always lick the customer's butt hole. Which I found strange. Do yourself a favor and read their TIKSLOP user agreement before filling any orders or even wasting your time setting up this sales channel on Shopify.

Exceptional Store
8 meses usando la aplicación
9 de marzo de 2024

before installing the app i tried to make it without and it was a big mess... i just recommand to do with the app!

MadeMeBuyIt
Suiza
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

I have been struggling to setup my Tik Tok shop but after providing all my Business info and when I submitted my form getting message info incorrect while all info are correct and checked my details multiple times are correct, I then contact support team and they are asking for screen shop to resolve the issue and without screen shop they can not help, I am not able to provide as there is no options available and my issue was not solved, company policy is very bad as agent told me this is a company policy to get screen shop

AMAFHHA-SHOP
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

I would recommend because, TikTok is a great social network that gives you the opportunity of interacting with all different types of great people with supportive and creative personalities. TikTok is also very educational and informative. It gives people a platform to progress and moderately achieve their goals doing something they simply love or has the talent to do.

SRT Expansions
6 días usando la aplicación
6 de abril de 2024

it was ok not to hard to upload products wish it uploaded automatically

Y'NVUS LLC boutique
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2024

Great when it works. Pulls order into Shopify where I can fulfill the order and adds customer to my Shopify Customers list which is great! Can run campaigns for promos and TikTok offers many campaigns that help boost my sales. Been using it 3 months. BUT, the past week all of a sudden none of my TikTok orders pull through to Shopify like they are supposed to where I fulfill the orders. I have reached out to TikTok support on 5 different occasions and never got 1 response.

Simply Shady Designs
12 meses usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Very simply and clear install. Excited to start using the system and the tools offered on this amazing platform.

Expressible Gifts