Reseñas (20.118)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de junio de 2024

It was not bad setting up my business account. TikTok walks you though it with ease,

Timeless Creations
12 días usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

Absolute crap. The biggest waste of time when trying to upload products to the store. I am not about to retype all my product information all over again.

Skin Body Health
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

It was super, let's hope It'll work and get approved

PeeOnMe
4 meses usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2024

Love it! Very interactive Ai and humanity. Thank you for the recommendation and real life experience. I Love it!❤️

weningcintron.com
4 meses usando la aplicación
7 de mayo de 2024

Installed this app as was invited to open a TikTok Shop. I was excited to try and went through the setup. Got stuck at "Locations" I have 2 locations that are not standard locations, one is an email address and the other is another app. The TikTok app will not let me complete the setup, as these two locations do not have the "State" field completed. They don't have address fields that can be filled in.
Submitted a ticket to TikTok, to find out it was the wrong department. Submitted a ticket to the other department, to find out I need to submit a ticket to the other department that I tried first. The "Integrations and App Department" told me it was a Shopify issue, not theirs. Went to the App to try to get support, guess what, it takes me back to the TikTok Integrations Department support, who will not fix their app. They wrote the app, not Shopify, so they need to fix it. Can't get my products in to TikTok to even try that out.
Still, apparently I can take out their extremely expensive ads if I want, that apparently is working (from the same app). For $30 per day, I can advertise on there. Not sure where it will send them to as the TikTok shop is not working.
I am sure it probably works for some, just don't get an issue and need to speak to the support, because no one wants to help.
I will not be using them if their support is like that. Furthermore, I have no faith or trust in them.
Sad really as I was looking forward to using the shop.
I notice they don't bother with replying to feedback either, so they are probably not trying to improve anything.

CritchCorp Retail & Wholesale
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
6 de julio de 2024

well, tik Tok has been a widely used platform worldwide. i personally do not use it often but it is a great app for running business ads campaigns.

Luni
Portugal
7 días usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

Easy to setup and manage.

Brewer's Delight Coffee
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

One of the best app's really great integrations and very easy to use.

Cherry Picked Kicks
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

Great and a fast growing media channel for promoting products and services where a large number of audience is present and the message gets viral instantly.

ST
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
9 días usando la aplicación
23 de marzo de 2024

Tiktok is the super amazing platform where you can reach millions of your real customers. Thanks

Diospo