TikTok , 13.364 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de enero de 2024

Error message when trying to connect my tiktok shop to my shopify store. Continue to get the same error message "Oops, please reload page" with no other explaination. Tried 3 different browsers and got the same error message. App is a waste of time.

Lovers Rock Sea Moss
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

Doesn't sync correctly - heavy discounts - set up buyer shipping cost - they give free shipping regardless of your settings. Lost more money than it's worth. Just sold an item listed for$9.99 plus $5 shipping - Tiktok sold for $5.99 and free shipping!!!! wtf are you kidding me - no thanks

Cultured Cloths Apparel & Accessories
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
11 de diciembre de 2023

you would think today it would be plug in play... talk about the many loops you have to jump just to set up a shop that will take a few days just to see if your product will load.. this should be an easy sync but they would rather you pay developers to do something that should be done with ease... such a joke

Skill Bully
17 de enero de 2024

Just awful. Sync does not work. Seller support is non-existent, just bots that ask for screenshots and error messages even when they are not relevant.

FreeShippingAllOrders.com
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2023

I don't even know where to begin with the number of issues trying to connect my shopify store to tiktok.

This app is wonderful if you want to spend several weeks trying to get integrated only to come out of it with a permanent & automatic TikTok Shop closure due to "Shop Compliance Incorrect Registration Information - Shop Closure". Attaching your EIN paperwork from the IRS apparently is not enough and they offer no proactive support when this will happen to you.

I get that it must be this way due to them trying to avoid fraud cases maybe? but it is a rather complicated set up and I am sure I am not the only store that is simply missing some setting somewhere that would be an easy thing to fix with a little assistance.

I am sure I could fix this shop violation easily as I am in fact a valid business with the proper paperwork and not a fraudster, but honestly this onboarding experience has taught me that this is not a selling partnership I want to pursue and I will stick to just marketing on TikTok which is an actual good experience. I think its just the shop experience itself to be honest and I also can only imagine the type of issues they had early on where these types of hurdles needed to be put in place.

Lost Tag
22 días usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

I've been trying to sync my Shopify store to TikTok for over 5 months now. TikTok Support leaves a lot to be desired, and they don't seem to care if the issue gets resolved or not. They don't reply to tickets and just close them out instead of fixing the issues.

Turbo Java Coffee Co.
4 meses usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2024

My account was deactivated by tik tok for policy violations which is ludicrous seeing I have contacted shopify and Tik more than once about getting help to connect my account. My shopify account is not even connected and they deactivated my account for a potentially risky seller. It's interesting since I wasn't even able to load 1 product. Wow pretty discussting Tik Tok has never once sent me any message from customer support in helping with this and it has been at least 3 weeks since I started this time-consuming trip.

Jewelry Sessions
27 días usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

My TikTok shop was closed with no notice and no ability to correct a problem. There were no issues with customer service and deliveries. The explanation given was a violation with only an assigned number and no explanation of the assigned number. Several orders were in transit and TikTok suspended all payments. Meaning.....THEY KEPT ALL OF THE FUNDS THAT WERE DUE TO BE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS TO MY STORE. CUSTOMERS PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS. THE PRODUCTS WERE DELIVERED AND TIKTOK KEPT THE FUNDS.

RockZHatCompany
26 de enero de 2024

Products have been pending for ages, no ability to create a camping outside my region but if I sell products outside my region???
Non-friendly app...

My Deal Searcher
Israel
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

Registration takes too long and has bugs at every step. Moreover, customer support is not responsive. I'm talking about 30 days waiting without answer or progress.

Under NY Sky