TikTok , 13.709 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 16 de febrero de 2024

terrible experience, support sucks only repeat what you can read on the website no help.

Elle Violets
2 meses usando la aplicación
27 de octubre de 2023

Adds close to a second of extra load time on our sites and on top of that the product catalog is not supported when the store use Norwegian as standard language. Support couldn't care less. This app needs some proper work.

EasyCheese.no
Noruega
7 meses usando la aplicación
10 de octubre de 2023

We receive several hundreds of orders on TikTok Shop daily. Unfortunately, TikTok Shop app doesn't do a very good job at sync'ing orders, especially after the orders are shipped on Shopify. Tracking number does not get sync'ed to the orders on TikTok Shop as it should on many orders so I have to manually add tracking numbers to each orders for hundreds of orders. Of course, their support staff doesn't even understand what the issue is and just asks to provide Order ID, Order Status, Shipping Provider, Tracking Number, etc. for all hundreds of orders. Are you serious? To provide all these information for hundreds of orders will take hours and days.

TFashion Mart
5 meses usando la aplicación
4 de diciembre de 2023

selling vintage items especially old luxury bags in TikTok Shop simply impossible, they over regulated this by requiring so many things that its not worth it

Stefany Bags Shoes and More
3 días usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2023

Gave me the option to upload Credit for my ad account during setup while its pending approval....... took my money then denied my account. no email , no reason Nothing SCAM!

Cool me down
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
2 de noviembre de 2023

almost impossible to set up or get support... our business details keep getting denied for no reason. disappointing... let small businesses sell on TikTok!!

Nettle Studios
7 días usando la aplicación
1 de noviembre de 2023

We've been trying to get this app to work for more than a week. So far no problems setting up a instagram shop so what gives tiktok?

Mean Buggah Tropical Apparel
3 meses usando la aplicación
2 de octubre de 2023

I am a little puzzled by the reviews here. My experience has been a nightmare. For two weeks I have been trying to get my store verified. No response from TikTok Seller Help Center in 16 days. Only automated cut-and-paste responses from their Feedback Form which don't address the issue. I can't get a useful human response no matter how I try. TikTok sounds great from all the reviews, but I can't get support at all to get it started.

CALI Strong
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de noviembre de 2023

Terrible. Can’t sync, have tried numerous times, literally been weeks of trying. Deleting this.

𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊
15 días usando la aplicación
6 de octubre de 2023

Bugs in the set up process has made the TikTok shop completely unusable for my store. TikTok help center, support, and support tickets have not been helpful or responsive.

Lizard Tail Belts