TikTok , 13.444 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de enero de 2024

Great when it works. Pulls order into Shopify where I can fulfill the order and adds customer to my Shopify Customers list which is great! Can run campaigns for promos and TikTok offers many campaigns that help boost my sales. Been using it 3 months. BUT, the past week all of a sudden none of my TikTok orders pull through to Shopify like they are supposed to where I fulfill the orders. I have reached out to TikTok support on 5 different occasions and never got 1 response.

Simply Shady Designs
12 meses usando la aplicación
2 de diciembre de 2023

Integration wasn't so swift. Ran into issues with syncing products, and had delays. Lots of accounts and settings to be configured manually just to try to get things to try to carry over; that some people need to install third-party apps for in order to integrate easier. Whatever these other apps are doing "SKUIQ, Silk Connector, etc" are doing seem to be integrating much easier than the default app and maybe TT Dev team can learn some of those features to try to make this app more streamlined.

DrawDadDraw LLC
4 meses usando la aplicación
3 de febrero de 2024

Not sure if I have to pay for the account or just if I run ads

The Wardrobe Door
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
12 de diciembre de 2023

I struggled because I already had a TikTok shop account and it would not let me select it to sync. Had to contact support.

Is that My Gift
2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de noviembre de 2023

App keeps disconnecting the pixel which means it stops tracking, it doesn't have a "select pixel" option instead it make us create a new one every time it gets disconnected then we can select the right one.

Kind of annoying

Elié & Bloom
México
6 meses usando la aplicación
26 de diciembre de 2023

I want to give TikTok a 5 start just for the Outstanding Performance for the audience alone but my setup with TikTok seller has been a journey and I really appreciate the support in explaining the process and making the content better each time they update. Thanks from Coby Jewelry Shop

Coby Jewelry Shop
1 día usando la aplicación
6 de enero de 2024

It is ok have not yet finished setting up

Bel Arome 4 u
5 meses usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

Still having some problems

Kora'sKloset
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
18 de diciembre de 2023

seems like a lot of issues that need to be fixed by an internal team. Ive had issues getting my products approved, trademark verification, lots of unanswered questions.

Slayfire Cosmetics
3 días usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

Just starting, but so far so good.

The Defiant Line