Reseñas (20.484)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de mayo de 2024

Setting up the business portion appears to be quite easy. I want to have a great experience with TikTok in growing my business and sharing it through TikTok. What is most important to me is that things are safe and secure. Security is most important. I highly recommend TikTok to anyone I speak to even before I used TikTok for business. Thank you TikTok.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2024

It was easy to set up. However, there were some questions unanswered. I still need some clarity.

So Pizzazzy
11 de julio de 2024

had trouble with loggin in from my phone because it wouldnt connect to the app but on desktop it worked well

Twofairy
9 de mayo de 2024

We have generated a lot of extra sales since installing the TikTok Shop integration. It is fairly easy to use, but does require additional management for product listings and customer service.

SurvivalGardenSeeds
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2024

I just don't think everyone else gets stopped around every corner just to add a product that I purchased on TikTok shop to my online store...every post every time I get on it seems I have to get verified and wait more just to put a video up

Itsjustbusiness27
16 días usando la aplicación
22 de junio de 2024

A lot of rules to remember but I like to walk-through check list with a short video. I think that is needed for all things TikTok.

DivaDenn
3 meses usando la aplicación
9 de junio de 2024

Once I checked all my Information, it was easy to set up.

Apparelhue
Suecia
5 meses usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2024

it was a pretty simple set up process. Anyone could set it up.

Brooks Cosmetics
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

I will for sure recommend but it's my request to make the process easy as its a bit complicated to settle till shop.

Ship Crates