TikTok , 13 530 avis

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 janvier 2024

Great app very please a few things need to be worked out in any new connection of platforms. Selling on tik tok shop and connectinf my shopify shop to the tik tok shop is a game changer. Thank you

Curvy QUEENS Fashions and More
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

Just starting with TikTok For Business. Let's see how it goes. I will be coming back here to tell my experience. But I'm already super-excited, 'cos TikTok has a very good reputation in terms of reasonableness and willingness to support business.

Duuby Lee
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

It has been going easy to set up. Now I have to figure out how to create content and traffice.

PET MAMA PICKS
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 décembre 2023

very easy to set up and get the store connected. Really enjoy it when it is this easy to link the store to the advertising area that you are using.

starryroof.com
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
2 février 2024

It was working fine until the new year, but now none of my new products are syncing from shopify, and I'm getting the runaround from support. It seems like a pretty straight forward issue, and no one seems to know how to fix or address it.

Franklin Sunset
20 janvier 2024

Great when it works. Pulls order into Shopify where I can fulfill the order and adds customer to my Shopify Customers list which is great! Can run campaigns for promos and TikTok offers many campaigns that help boost my sales. Been using it 3 months. BUT, the past week all of a sudden none of my TikTok orders pull through to Shopify like they are supposed to where I fulfill the orders. I have reached out to TikTok support on 5 different occasions and never got 1 response.

Simply Shady Designs
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

I've been running my Shopify store for almost 5 years, and after activating my TikTok US Shop account, some of my international products got automatically synced. Orders came in before I even noticed, but despite that, I quickly delivered those orders to all my customers. To comply with TikTok rules, I disabled all international products from the TikTok store and started listing only the items in our US warehouse. However, after a few sales, our TikTok Shop account was unfairly closed, and they held onto the accumulated funds, transferring them to their own pockets. They're constantly making new updates, adding new rules every day, and technical glitches have occurred multiple times. The support team responds with pre-written messages, appearing to be attentive but actually doing nothing. Every time I reach out, my serious issue gets sidelined, and their sole concern seems to be getting a 5-star survey from me. A GREAT INJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE TO ME!

Minihomy
1 janvier 2024

I enjoyed setting up my TikTok account up.
Thak you for this opportunity for this marking platform.
I really appreciate everything you do.
I really hope my marketing campaign is successful.

Slyck Stylez Merchandise
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 15 janvier 2024

I would give 0 stars if I could. It caused a tik tok javascript pixel sandbox error on my site that I cannot for the life of me get rid of. Tik tok is ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. They dont care at all. I have contacted every department possible and NO ONE will help. Terrible customer service- Do yourself a favor and avoid this app - worst mistake I ever made

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

Easy set up to reach new customers on TIKTOK

Soayya’s Not A Chef