TikTok , 17 872 avis

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 mars 2024

Ease of installation. Looking forward to bringing in more customers for our retail business. TikTok has a great selling platform but now I need to learn the tools that are available.

C & A Engraving and Gifts
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 avril 2024

Love this app! User friendly, informative and FUN! I am also impressed with the thorough sign up process.

Journey of Becoming
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

Absolute crap. The biggest waste of time when trying to upload products to the store. I am not about to retype all my product information all over again.

Skin Body Health
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 avril 2024

Simple process, and very user friendly.

MIRIAM LOVE
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

It was very easy to set up. It was also fast to setup as well.

Magical Bath & Body
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

While I’m having some troubles getting my shop approved, the experience overall has been absolutely great. Here and on the native apps as well.

TOSATM
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

Easy to setup with Shopify though I would like to make a feedback about setting up my Tiktok shop. It is quite difficult to put in products.

Flavo Mix and Coffeena Distributor
Philippines
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

Food Business - Spent hours trying to sync my products from shopify to tiktok shop but it wont accept them unless I add an ingredients list. Happy to do this but the box available wont allow me to add more than 1 ingredient so tried to get help on this and cant even raise a ticket for support because it just crashes each time. sent 3 emails asking for help had no response awful

Phat Dough
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

So far so good I'm still learning, how to navigate my images from shopify to my TikTok seller page.

ITFLOATS247.COM
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

everytime i reach out is amazing but i dont understand why my account hasnt been approved.

DeLata