TikTok , 리뷰 2,444개

• 평점의 2%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 3%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 3월 31일에 편집됨

Es wird ständig Geld von meinem PayPal abgebucht, ich komme nicht mehr in mein account rein. ich habe das jetzt gelöscht und hoffe es wird kein Geld mehr abgebucht.

Designlounge
독일
앱 사용 시간: 1년 초과
2023년 3월 29일

First it too complicated to integrate. Once you get it going and you launch your first ad campaign and say you want to cancel that ad to change things up TIKTOK has made it so difficult to find the "cancel button". As a matter of fact I still haven't figured it out and I have been looking now for 10 minutes. You will have better luck finding Amazon's customer service number.

Dermalase
미국
앱 사용 시간: 3일
2023년 3월 2일

It's my first-time contract with TikTok management to advertise my products on TikTok. I hope for the best and high-volume Sale.

REAL GOLD 24K SKIN CARE
아랍에미리트
앱 사용 시간: 대략 16시간
2023년 1월 30일

not certain yet. Trying to figure all of this out currently. Send help and better instructions. thanks

level333
미국
앱 사용 시간: 4개월
2022년 12월 14일에 편집됨

There are some BIG limitations of this app.

Firstly (and most importantly), you can only link one Shopify Shop to an Ad Account - which causes big headaches if you've got multiple stores (for example, one per country). By contrast, Meta lets you connect multiple Stores to a catalogue and select which markets they are for; which is a far superior solution than having to make lots of catalogues and ad accounts.

Secondly, there is no longer any support for TikTok Shop (i.e. users being able to buy directly inside the TikTok app). This integration was the only way that TTS made sense as a proposition, otherwise it's an incredibly manual and slow process and as a result it's not worth enabling. Again, this is a feature that Meta's Shopify app offers.

Lastly, TikTok doesn't support Supplementary Feeds - so if you wanted to add any additional information (custom labels, alt images etc) then it all has to be directly added to your Shopify - as you won't be able to add any further info within TikTok. This is a feature that, once again, Meta (and Google) offer in their integrations.

Hopefully they address these issues in the future, but in the meantime the app needs a lot of work to bring it into parity with their competitors.

Sculpd
영국
앱 사용 시간: 거의 2년
2022년 11월 14일

I also encountered this problem during the installation, how to solve it?{"msg": "success", "code": 0, "data": "AUTH_FAILED", "extra": {}}

The One Shop
중국
앱 사용 시간: 대략 21시간
답글 TikTok개 2022년 11월 15일

We apologize for the issues you have encountered while installing our app.
Unfortunately, we experienced a technical problem resulting in the failure to install the app. The issue has since been resolved and we would like to invite you to come back to the app store to install our TikTok app. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

2022년 11월 14일

Getting error when installing. {"msg": "success", "code": 0, "data": "AUTH_FAILED", "extra": {}}. Could someone look at this and let me know.

Compression Socks
앱 사용 시간: 2분
답글 TikTok개 2022년 11월 15일

We apologize for the issues you have encountered while installing our app.

2022년 11월 2일

Unable to add a payment method. The payment was unsuccessful due to an abnormality. Please try again or use another payment method.

Heated Gears
앱 사용 시간: 대략 14시간
답글 TikTok개 2022년 11월 7일

We're sorry to hear you ran into an issue onboarding to TikTok! If you need any support, please reach out to our team here: https://bit.ly/3CpunpO

2022년 10월 20일에 편집됨

To be honest, I am not very pleased with this app and tiktok overall ad account review process. See below for Ad Account ID that are currently impacted. I am hoping tiktok can review these ad accounts thoroughly and resolve it as I have been following up for almost 1 week now without a resolution. ID: 7057565626537082882
ID: 7067601725112303618 Hoping someone senior can look into this and help me fix it.

Humiii
앱 사용 시간: 대략 1년
2022년 10월 15일

non è facile da utilizzare, ho speso tanti soldi ma senza nessun risultato, non ho chiuso nemmeno una vendita. e nessun supporto in italiano che può aiutarmi.

adorabilejewels
스위스
앱 사용 시간: 6개월
답글 TikTok개 2022년 10월 17일

Thank you for reaching out. Our support team would be happy to help you in Italian. Please submit a ticket here: https://bit.ly/3yMSakJ