TikTok , 리뷰 13,230개

• 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 2월 18일에 편집됨

Updating my review:

I decided to try again, I never got a response from my support tickets and didnt see that there was any specific update from my last attempt, but I have seen a few changes inside of tiktok.
This time attempting, there was a new banner notice that said it will overwrite any items you have in tiktok. Since I have had a number of problems with the shop, I figured what the heck. The prompts were almost the same as before when setting up, but the mapping of items process seems to make items better than before. Out of the 100 items I have in my store, only 18 needed some manual intervention to point them to the right item. This is a major improvement from my first couple of attempts.
Now that I have TikTok synced with my Shopify, I can add, modify, deactivate, and delete items from the Shopify control center. I haven't had any orders since the new sync, so I cant speak to the notification abilities in shopify.
I am only giving it 4 stars because I still have 23 "orders errors" that say there were fulfilled but are not in my shop inventory. These orders are from months ago and all show completed in Tiktok shop. So the app still has some improvements to get a 5-star but its a lot closer than it was.

Previous 1-star rating:
Nothing but problems created on both sites. Synced items between Tiktok and Shopify are not correct. I get notice that I need to map items but when when I go through the process to map, it says the items are already linked. when I try to unlink items, it says I do not have any items linked, Is there a way to completely start the sync/mapping from scratch?

Second, When I first connected Tiktok to shopify, it somehow created a secondary warehouse location. I do not have a second location and now many of my items in the tiktok shop say I am out of stock on many items at the secondary warehouse that doesn't exist. I tried manually adding the warehouse to the shopify locations but it says it can sync it because its a duplicate location in Tiktok. How do I resolve this?

Nobody has been able to resolve the issues the integration created and I have contacted tech support multiple times. I provided screenshots of the issue and the errors, but it seemed that I was either talking to AI or the person could not to understand what I was saying. Multiple times support provided the same "fix" even though I showed that there was no change. Now my Tiktok shop and my Shopify store have issues related to the integration that I am unable to get help on restoring.

321Engrave
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2024년 1월 9일

There were parts that were difficult to set up, but others were super easy. I wish support was there immediately to help you.

605 Cups
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2024년 1월 23일

Would be a 5 star but difficulty navigating and creating first campaign

Queen City Fab
앱 사용 기간 대략 2년
2023년 11월 24일

Sales in less than 24 hrs! However, if you need your customers to pay shipping or you can't afford to sell then WARNING! CHOOSE THE SELLER SHIPPING OPTION AND SELECT YOUR SHIPPING SETTINGS RIGHT AWAY. It is in Seller center and you have not completed setup of your store yet if you have not gone through fulfillment and shipping policies and settings. That's why I'm only giving a 4-star bc the store wasn't fully setup yet and the business lost a bit of money with those first free shipping sales.

DPGBOOKSTORE.COM. Today's Bestsellers.
앱 사용 기간 7개월
2024년 1월 3일

Setting up was fast and easy. Yet to start running campaigns. Hopefully we can see good returns as others have.

Kodu Store
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2023년 12월 6일

Actually, yesterday I tried to make ads at Tik Tok business directly at Tik Tok but failed. Until now I am not sure why.

LINEA Designer Furniture
말레이시아
앱 사용 기간 10개월
2024년 1월 29일

Set-up process has been simple thus far.

Outlet Shop
앱 사용 기간 6개월
2024년 1월 26일

It can be a little confusing at times.

Ignians Inc.
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2024년 1월 24일

4 stars for now only because set up was super easy, will re evaluate my rating after a couple weeks

Home and Wardrobe
앱 사용 기간 16일
2024년 1월 14일

not to difficult to set up plus I'm not the most tech savvy person so I recommend this to first timers for sure

VarietyVista