Omtaler (20 416)

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
13. april 2024

I love the creativity and the templates make content much easier to create and much more accessible to those without too much experience.

Born, Bred & Buttered
Storbritannia
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
18. april 2024

As the owner of Oasis Health, a dedicated hub for natural health products, I've always looked for innovative ways to reach our customers and expand our market. Entering the world of TikTok Shop has been nothing short of transformative for our business, and I am thrilled to share our experiences with this vibrant platform.

From the outset, TikTok Shop presented itself as an exceptionally user-friendly interface. The setup process was straightforward, allowing us to quickly upload our product listings and integrate seamlessly with our existing online inventory systems. The visual-centric layout of TikTok Shop greatly favored our colorful, eye-catching health products, from organic supplements to eco-friendly wellness accessories.

One of the most impressive aspects of TikTok Shop has been its vast, engaged audience. The platform's algorithm superbly matches our products with interested users, significantly increasing our visibility. It's not just about views; the engagement rates are through the roof. Customers not only browse but also interact—asking questions, leaving reviews, and sharing their purchases with friends. This interactive shopping experience has built a community around our brand.

Financially, TikTok Shop has been highly rewarding. We've seen a significant uplift in sales figures since joining the platform. The cost-effectiveness of the service is outstanding, with lower commission rates compared to other e-commerce giants, allowing us to invest more back into sourcing high-quality products.

TikTok Shop has been instrumental in propelling Oasis Health forward. The platform has not only increased our sales and customer base but also enhanced our brand visibility and reputation significantly. We are more connected to our customers and are able to respond to the health and wellness market more dynamically than ever before. I wholeheartedly recommend TikTok Shop to other retailers looking for a fresh, highly engaging, and effective sales channel.

OASIS HEALTH
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
12. juni 2024

super easy for someone with little computer knowledge to figure out

White Oak Ambience
7 måneder bruker appen
13. juli 2024

Just Linked together see how things work out all good

Kiln Dried Logs UK
Storbritannia
19 dager bruker appen
12. juni 2024

All of a sudden my TikTok Shop orders are not syncing to Shopify. One order that was refunded is still showing this message 'We couldn't create this order on Shopify. To resolve this issue, open a ticket with TikTok Shop Support.' This app needs a major update especially on the Shopify mobile app.

Bows 2 Fros
7 måneder bruker appen
15. mai 2024

While I’m having some troubles getting my shop approved, the experience overall has been absolutely great. Here and on the native apps as well.

TOSATM
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
20. juni 2024

Avoided being on social media for many years. However, tiktok made it simple to join and browse easy.

Uli-Arteaga
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
29. juni 2024

Tik Tok app setup brings into play an ease of maneuvering of data flow between apps which mitigates stess and fustration.

Glittize
4 måneder bruker appen
29. april 2024

As a beginner on line store! Heard a lot about tik tok helping them lounge their store in selling their products. Hopefully is the same for me.I am a rookie here, but I catch on fast.

MiPeneinei
3 måneder bruker appen
11. mai 2024

This is a great app to add to your Shopify. It has a learning curve but well worth putting in the time!

Amerukhan Basics Clothing