Omtaler (18 884)

• 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
7. mai 2024

Installed this app as was invited to open a TikTok Shop. I was excited to try and went through the setup. Got stuck at "Locations" I have 2 locations that are not standard locations, one is an email address and the other is another app. The TikTok app will not let me complete the setup, as these two locations do not have the "State" field completed. They don't have address fields that can be filled in.
Submitted a ticket to TikTok, to find out it was the wrong department. Submitted a ticket to the other department, to find out I need to submit a ticket to the other department that I tried first. The "Integrations and App Department" told me it was a Shopify issue, not theirs. Went to the App to try to get support, guess what, it takes me back to the TikTok Integrations Department support, who will not fix their app. They wrote the app, not Shopify, so they need to fix it. Can't get my products in to TikTok to even try that out.
Still, apparently I can take out their extremely expensive ads if I want, that apparently is working (from the same app). For $30 per day, I can advertise on there. Not sure where it will send them to as the TikTok shop is not working.
I am sure it probably works for some, just don't get an issue and need to speak to the support, because no one wants to help.
I will not be using them if their support is like that. Furthermore, I have no faith or trust in them.
Sad really as I was looking forward to using the shop.
I notice they don't bother with replying to feedback either, so they are probably not trying to improve anything.

CritchCorp Retail & Wholesale
Storbritannia
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
11. april 2024

tiktok is not allowing me to sign in

KARJON'E beauty essentials
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
2. mars 2024

Appalling. Am being charged for ads that aren't running and when I try to access support - have tried repeatedly - I'm told I don't have access and need to verify my account.

My account was already verified, which is how I was able to pay TikTok money.

Continue to be locked out of account, and when I email the address below, I'm told to raise a ticket with support - WHICH I CAN'T AS I'M LOCKED OUT!!!

Can someone PLEASE get in touch and assist me.

Waterfront News
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
24. mars 2024

horrible work flow in putting on new products

iammarcusmanning
3 måneder bruker appen
30. april 2024

Keine gescheite Übersicht um eine Kampagne zu beenden, oder mit anderen Worten. Um eine Kampagne den Tages Abo zu Kündigen.
Mein Geld wir mir ohne Pause abgezogen durch PayPal. Obwohl ich dieses Abo nur für eine gewisse Zeit Pausieren wollte. Doch man finden nichts direkt. Ich bin mächtig empört davon. Und erwarte das dass zusätzliche Abo gelöscht wird und meine Summen wieder zurück gesendet werden.

widerangemarketplace.com
Tyskland
16 dager bruker appen
15. mars 2024

It's been a very frustrating experience using this app. It does not sync well and is pretty buggy. :(

Earrings by Emma
4 måneder bruker appen
10. april 2024

This was by far the worst and most difficult and frustrating app to integrate. It took a week until I was even able to set up an ad campaign because they were denying my payments. I went through multiple back & forths with the support rep and he would tell me the issue was with my MULTIPLE banks until finally taking accountability to resolve the issue on their end.

After finally resolving the payment issues for ads, I still can't sell anything via TikTok. Two weeks after the app being installed, my TikTok/Shopify integrated shop is still under "pending review" and there is no direction from the app telling me what needs to be done next. I also contacted support several times for this issue and they didn't even read my request.

Don't be fooled by the fake AI-generated 5-star reviews.

SleekCase
25 dager bruker appen
Redigert 19. mai 2024

Alg Eu desativei a minha conta sem querer agora não consigo mais entrar na minha conta e não consigo mais reaver o meu dinheiro de crédito que tava lá 100 BRL umas dificuldades para editar

Hayllaonliine
Brasil
9 dager bruker appen
3. april 2024

Nullement nul, il prélèvent des frais sans trafic.

Tsoulou
24 dager bruker appen
15. mars 2024

kan mijn bussines account niet connecten van shopify naar tiktok

Rentaro