Recensies (20.292)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 juli 2024

I would like to give your poor instruction A VERY BIG ZERO. Verifying My ID took days to be completed. it gave me anxiety and I was very stressed out. It has nothing to do with my intelligence as much as it has everything to do with your POOR INSTRUCTIONS. You should be clear about verification should happen with both a mobile and laptop, not one or another. Please try to give CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS, PREFERABLY STEP BY STEP INSTUCTIONS to avoid anxiety which is unnecessary. Thank you.

NEFERZIZI
9 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 25 juni 2024

Support is non-existent. 60 of my 84 products imported without dimensions. Extremely hard fix. Not fun experience. Sell somewhere else first before here. BAD BAD BAD BAD

MakeSpace Exchange
16 dagen gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

I was charged $306.00 for TikTok ads but never made an ad with the app through Shopify. Haven't been able to find anyone to contact to get those fees reversed. I also keep getting rejected when I submit my business paperwork.

Massie Skates!
4 maanden gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

Only any good if you only have 1 location setup on Shopify, as we have multiple locations it is unusable as there is no way to select the location so it just fails to connect as it has just randomly selected our Amazon Location which is located at a different address to the address setup in TikTok

SnowPaw Store
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 24 juni 2024

Keep asking for ein verification I have done it 7 times info is correct ,and no telephone number to call and see what problem is and get fixed. Still not registered geuss 3 bank account 147c and drivers license renewal not enough

Role-Players
7 dagen gebruiken de app
29 april 2024

Horrendous. Nothing works. Nothing syncs. No support.
So buggy and convoluted.
Really disappointed and frustrated.

NIKITA
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

I have been struggling to setup my Tik Tok shop but after providing all my Business info and when I submitted my form getting message info incorrect while all info are correct and checked my details multiple times are correct, I then contact support team and they are asking for screen shop to resolve the issue and without screen shop they can not help, I am not able to provide as there is no options available and my issue was not solved, company policy is very bad as agent told me this is a company policy to get screen shop

AMAFHHA-SHOP
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 maart 2024

Appalling. Am being charged for ads that aren't running and when I try to access support - have tried repeatedly - I'm told I don't have access and need to verify my account.

My account was already verified, which is how I was able to pay TikTok money.

Continue to be locked out of account, and when I email the address below, I'm told to raise a ticket with support - WHICH I CAN'T AS I'M LOCKED OUT!!!

Can someone PLEASE get in touch and assist me.

Waterfront News
Australië
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 april 2024

terrible ,can't get connect with ads account and customer service only reply during 48h

Alididihair
China
4 maanden gebruiken de app
1 maart 2024

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP -

We installed this app and got all our products mapped to TIKTOK seller center. Once our products were mapped we kept on getting trademark violation alerts. So we raised a ticket with Tiktok Seller Center support. Who then took us through completing all trademark application forms which all failed as we are a small business and buy all our beauty products from independent wholesaler in the UK. Tiktok support then asked if we could send them all our invoices and also a list of brands that we stock and they will get us proof of purchase seller rights. After providing all this information they Tiktok support came back to us after 2 weeks and said unfortunately they cant give us proof of purchase designation as we dont meet the requirements.

We asked for a complaint to be raised as we raised this issue with them in December 2023 and they took 3 months to come back to us. All the while Tiktok was happy to take commission of our sales.

We try to raise a complaint but the Tiktok seller center bots came back with that they dont have a complaints process. We lost soo much money as we were paying a 3rd party to sync our website products with Tiktok shop.

Please stay away as Tiktok only help big business they are not interested in small businesses like us. Their support lacks knowledge and enthusiasm, personally we think they deploy customer support bots and dont have real people answering user concerns.

Such a waste of time, we will never use Tiktok again and nor will we be advertising on Tiktok.

BecauseYoureGorgeous.com