Recensies (20.484)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 maart 2024

horrible work flow in putting on new products

iammarcusmanning
3 maanden gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

Horrible experience. Connecting products and having them link to TikTok shop is such a pain. You have to re categorize every products, they don't accept certain shipment providers. It is just a mess. Not worth it to sell through there or advertise my products. Very disappointed. Discontinues my products even though they are listed in the category they suggest.

I'll Use That
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
7 maart 2024

This is shit the method payment is so bad , support same thing never ever answer you.

Gxsphere
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
20 februari 2024

Nightmare trying to get TikTok Shop running. What seemed like a quick, simple installation has ground to halt, stuck in the mode "We're Getting Everything Ready" when trying to sync my products from Shopify.

Numerous support tickets with screenshots, a loom video and full explanations have just had the issue pushed around from person to person. Now I am told it is with the "internal team" and who knows when I will hear back on that.

I really wanted to give this a go. Seemed like a no-brainer to try this, put up shop Shop Ads and see if we can get some traction. But, it has taken SO much time I that can ill afford. I am giving up.

Clear Wellness 360
7 dagen gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

tiktok is not allowing me to sign in

KARJON'E beauty essentials
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 januari 2024

I would give 0 stars if I could. It caused a tik tok javascript pixel sandbox error on my site that I cannot for the life of me get rid of. Tik tok is ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. They dont care at all. I have contacted every department possible and NO ONE will help. Terrible customer service- Do yourself a favor and avoid this app - worst mistake I ever made

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 5 maart 2024

It was easy to set up but then my ID which was approved suddenly became unapproved & the Jumio verification software did not work. Hence my shop is now in limbo & the verification app is just spinning around.

On trying to submit a bad review a new app called Athena opened up requiring registration. What is that about??

Jen's Pottery House Apparel & House wares
Verenigd Koninkrijk
29 dagen gebruiken de app
5 april 2024

Falta de informaçao, os serviços nao sao processados correctamente, nao dá para fazer a interligacao da minha loja shopify com a conta tiktok. uma desilusao. o unico serviço que funciona bem, sao os serviços onde tenho de pagar

Minha loja
Portugal
5 dagen gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

I've been trying to sync my Shopify store to TikTok for over 5 months now. TikTok Support leaves a lot to be desired, and they don't seem to care if the issue gets resolved or not. They don't reply to tickets and just close them out instead of fixing the issues.

Turbo Java Coffee Co.
5 maanden gebruiken de app
11 maart 2024

Te banean y despues se roban el dinero que te hiceron depositar

OXY SHOP