TikTok , 17.839 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de maio de 2024

Setting up the business portion appears to be quite easy. I want to have a great experience with TikTok in growing my business and sharing it through TikTok. What is most important to me is that things are safe and secure. Security is most important. I highly recommend TikTok to anyone I speak to even before I used TikTok for business. Thank you TikTok.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Quase 2 anos usando o app
9 de maio de 2024

We have generated a lot of extra sales since installing the TikTok Shop integration. It is fairly easy to use, but does require additional management for product listings and customer service.

SurvivalGardenSeeds
6 de abril de 2024

it was ok not to hard to upload products wish it uploaded automatically

Y'NVUS LLC boutique
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
5 de fevereiro de 2024

It was an easy experience for the second time around. but they suspended my ads account due to inactivity which I understand but also, I feel like they shouldn't do that due to small businesses trying to figure out everything by themselves. That's the only reason why I put this aside for awhile because I was confused with everything but hopefully this time around I understand it better.

WELLA WOODS
13 de março de 2024

The only gripe is you keep saying I"m not authorised, however you are keeping me safe.

TCS Eco Reusable Cloth Period Pads & Period Pants
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
19 de abril de 2024

It was easy to set up the app. I will wait until I make sale to give more details regarding my experience with Tik Tok

Living Essentials
20 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

easy to setup business account but having trouble verifying ty shop account with same information.

Glass House Treasures
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
1 de março de 2024

When mapping products, being able to search by SKU would save a lot of time

Durable Shop
Reino Unido
9 meses usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

all good but nothing is ever 100%, hence 4 stars

The Present Shop Store
Austrália
20 de abril de 2024

I didn't have too many obstacles in setting up the app. As a first time user, it wasn't any more difficult than setting up others apps. The more you delve into the syncing process the easier it gets. I am looking forward to my time on TikTok.

The Poppy Pod Collective