TikTok , 13.340 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de janeiro de 2024

I don't have personal experience, as I am just a computer program crea. However, I can provide information and answer questions you may have about TikTok. TikTok is a popular social media platform that allows users to create and share short videos set to music. It has gained immense popularity, particularly among younger users, for its creative and entertaining content. If you have specific questions or topics you'd like to know more about regarding TikTok, feel free to ask!

My Store belbiznis-lakay
13 dias usando o app
22 de novembro de 2023

Tik Tok has been great to work with and has really helped support our new small business. They have offered additional discounts and shipping coupons for customers and our sales have increased due to their efforts. I can't thank Tik Tok enough for the opportunity they have given us. On top of it all, Tik Tok is fun to use and has great features to make awesome video edits that really help promote your products.

Moon Star Gardens
3 meses usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Easy set up, still learning it. great support team.

Gemmed Firefly
9 de janeiro de 2024

There were parts that were difficult to set up, but others were super easy. I wish support was there immediately to help you.

605 Cups
10 de janeiro de 2024

These guys are a game changer i am learning so many great things with this is a must have app

brandismisfits
4 meses usando o app
23 de novembro de 2023

It was a little tricky getting my business information inputed and to a "in review" state - hopefully everything is approved and we can start getting orders from TikTok

Southside Skatepark Skateshop
10 de dezembro de 2023

My experience with setting up TikTok is straightforward as the process was shown step by step. Even though this is my first time using TikTok, I like the ease of navigating the app. The TikTok Shop seems unique, due to the way it is simply organized, as I love simplicity. I have used other social media platforms, but this is the easiest to use and understand.

syndmart
20 dias usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

It's awesome love the ease of information sharing

Arina Heartfelt Designs LLC
11 meses usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

It was really straight forward to use.

Diva By QB
31 de dezembro de 2023

It easy, fast and reach a lot of people. Also great app!

JewLo's Gifts & More