TikTok , 13.640 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

It was working fine until the new year, but now none of my new products are syncing from shopify, and I'm getting the runaround from support. It seems like a pretty straight forward issue, and no one seems to know how to fix or address it.

Franklin Sunset
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
2 de janeiro de 2024

so not good

Yniguesinc
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Confusing and clunky. So many repetitive manual tasks that should be possible to batch. The AI for helping create products gets things wrong and actually makes MUCH more work than if it didn't try.

Hard to tell how to get products listed.

Lots of issues with errors that cause products to be suspended, even when TikTok customer support agrees that the products meet their policy requirements.

DeliciOats
3 meses usando o app
19 de dezembro de 2023

I love the idea of selling on TikTok. Unfortunately I had a terrible experience with this platform. I was using TikTok shipping which was the recommended method through TikTok. After finding out that all of my sales was shipping free through the TikTok method I created a template for shipping. Even after creating the template for shipping with flat rates, customers were still getting free shipping. There is no way to adjust pricing through the Shopify Platform to counter balance cost so basically all the sales I made, I actually had to owe money due to the free shipping on already discounted organic soaps and candles. I can't use this platform anymore until they fixed these issues.

Simply Organic Soaps
19 dias usando o app
10 de novembro de 2023

I am a Shopify seller who wishes to promote her art through Tiktok ONLY. I do not want to sell directly through the app. This is because I have noticed since connecting my Shopfiy to Tiktok, Tiktok has put discounts on my products that I do not offer or want to offer ever for my art. My art comes as it does when I put the price for it. Please help me understand more about Tiktok Shop services for my products and how to gain more control of my products being broadcast on this app. I feel lost and a little overwhelmed by this Tiktok shop feature and need guidance or I will disconnect it accordingly to avoid conflict with my products being mis-sold and discounted to where I may lose profit. Thank you.

MIRPANDA WORKS
11 meses usando o app
4 de dezembro de 2023

I cant figure it out. It needs to be easier to do.

My Store
14 dias usando o app
29 de outubro de 2023

Some products merged seamlessly, others will not merge into tiktok shop no matter what I try. still a little buggy.

Cardboard Clubhouse
12 meses usando o app
25 de outubro de 2023

no traduce en ESPAÑOL

HOMEI & HOGAR
Espanha
4 meses usando o app
5 de novembro de 2023

Far more expensive and less ROI than other advertising channels. More money spent advertising than was returned in sales.

Chris's Shop
9 dias usando o app
7 de outubro de 2023

way too many technical issues, up to date it still will not connect to our tiktok shop no matter how many times we try, it just loads the tiktok shop page and nothing else happens and in the app is continues to say setup in progress. consistent lack of customer service. very disappointing

Que Shebley