TikTok , 18.010 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de maio de 2024

I’m a rookie at this app ads so I’m taking it easy until I’m a bit more familiar with it. Seems straight forward and easy to follow. I just want to get my store viewed and start making some sales as I want my future customers to see our quality products and form lasting relationships with these customers

PATMAKS PATCHES
4 meses usando o app
13 de abril de 2024

I love the creativity and the templates make content much easier to create and much more accessible to those without too much experience.

Born, Bred & Buttered
Quase 2 anos usando o app
10 de maio de 2024

I strongly recommend this app for ecommerce user. Its marketing strategy is amazing and provide you sales in less time as compared to Meta. Thanks to Tiktok for giving me excellent results.

Khyber Crafts
10 meses usando o app
25 de fevereiro de 2024

Good Feel but one thing let me know , when we start integrate with Shopify all setup, your ad account under review, this normally takes up to 24 hours. that thing less then 1 hours waiting. please in future work on it. other things awesome

Shahlatif Store
2 meses usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

I enjoy TikTok. Lots of educational, how to's and much more on here!

219 Main Marketplace
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
24 de abril de 2024

joined tiktok shop today, joined the support meeting which was great, linked my shopify and tiktok myself and i am not very technical - was pretty straightforward.

Cake Tin
8 meses usando o app
23 de março de 2024

Tiktok is the super amazing platform where you can reach millions of your real customers. Thanks

Diospo
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

The problem is Tiktok wants letters for every product whether it is trademarked or not, to be honest all it has done is annoy me, and take up hours with no outcome of any kind that is of a positive impact and right now with 16 days to launch i should be billing them for the time wasted on what is a childs platform. I do want to sell through their app but they are asking for information that doesn't exist or suspending items because a word is repeated ( I have learning diffiulties and lost my hand last year in a car crash so there is no room for disabled sellers on there)

Karas Beauty Fix Ltd
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Love TikTok! This platform is the one I use most as it gets my product out to viewers the most.

Vandermeer Boutique
7 meses usando o app
29 de abril de 2024

All fabulous but PLEASE ADD - Personalisation option :)

TilleyTree