TikTok , 17 668 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 april 2024

I love the creativity and the templates make content much easier to create and much more accessible to those without too much experience.

Born, Bred & Buttered
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
10 maj 2024

I strongly recommend this app for ecommerce user. Its marketing strategy is amazing and provide you sales in less time as compared to Meta. Thanks to Tiktok for giving me excellent results.

Khyber Crafts
10 månader användning av appen
25 februari 2024

Good Feel but one thing let me know , when we start integrate with Shopify all setup, your ad account under review, this normally takes up to 24 hours. that thing less then 1 hours waiting. please in future work on it. other things awesome

Shahlatif Store
2 månader användning av appen
23 mars 2024

Tiktok is the super amazing platform where you can reach millions of your real customers. Thanks

Diospo
Mer än ett år användning av appen
24 april 2024

joined tiktok shop today, joined the support meeting which was great, linked my shopify and tiktok myself and i am not very technical - was pretty straightforward.

Cake Tin
8 månader användning av appen
16 maj 2024

I enjoy TikTok. Lots of educational, how to's and much more on here!

219 Main Marketplace
Mer än ett år användning av appen
15 maj 2024

The problem is Tiktok wants letters for every product whether it is trademarked or not, to be honest all it has done is annoy me, and take up hours with no outcome of any kind that is of a positive impact and right now with 16 days to launch i should be billing them for the time wasted on what is a childs platform. I do want to sell through their app but they are asking for information that doesn't exist or suspending items because a word is repeated ( I have learning diffiulties and lost my hand last year in a car crash so there is no room for disabled sellers on there)

Karas Beauty Fix Ltd
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
1 maj 2024

Setting up the business portion appears to be quite easy. I want to have a great experience with TikTok in growing my business and sharing it through TikTok. What is most important to me is that things are safe and secure. Security is most important. I highly recommend TikTok to anyone I speak to even before I used TikTok for business. Thank you TikTok.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
29 april 2024

All fabulous but PLEASE ADD - Personalisation option :)

TilleyTree
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
27 mars 2024

I liked it, it was simple, not like many others out there that take like forever to set up.

Atlantean Globals Services