TikTok , 16 047 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 februari 2024

Everything is already set and ready to go. The Product was already picked. I just have to set my own budget.it was that easy.

JMTE Gift Store
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
9 april 2024

Fast clear and easy set up! Great for first time beginners! well done!

Stay Shiesty
6 månader användning av appen
29 februari 2024

everytime i reach out is amazing but i dont understand why my account hasnt been approved.

DeLata
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Great app very please a few things need to be worked out in any new connection of platforms. Selling on tik tok shop and connectinf my shopify shop to the tik tok shop is a game changer. Thank you

Curvy QUEENS Fashions and More
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
6 mars 2024

Just set up TixTox for Business. Excited to see how it works. Hoping it will help me to scale my business. BRB to let you all know.

CartHop
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Just starting with TikTok For Business. Let's see how it goes. I will be coming back here to tell my experience. But I'm already super-excited, 'cos TikTok has a very good reputation in terms of reasonableness and willingness to support business.

Duuby Lee
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
2 mars 2024

Appalling. Am being charged for ads that aren't running and when I try to access support - have tried repeatedly - I'm told I don't have access and need to verify my account.

My account was already verified, which is how I was able to pay TikTok money.

Continue to be locked out of account, and when I email the address below, I'm told to raise a ticket with support - WHICH I CAN'T AS I'M LOCKED OUT!!!

Can someone PLEASE get in touch and assist me.

Waterfront News
Australien
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
29 januari 2024

It has been going easy to set up. Now I have to figure out how to create content and traffice.

PET MAMA PICKS
8 månader användning av appen
7 april 2024

Simple process, and very user friendly.

MIRIAM LOVE
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
5 april 2024

Easy to use. It is however difficult when it doesn't exactly explain why your products got denied. I have issues listing products.

NB Gifts LLC